Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Trouble in Sin City

Trouble in Sin City

a part of “Trouble in Sin City”, a fictional universe by toysolider.

1X1 PRIVATE RP BETWEEN warthog & toysoldier

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trouble in Sin City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Trouble in Sin City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toysolider on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Trouble in Sin City"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

toysolider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Trouble in Sin City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:01 am

Dang picture didn't show up in the profile, when you except it I'll change it :) also that gun that you made a r in my name, that's freaking awesome lol. I'm going to bed for the night but I'll be sure to get on soon tomorrow, can't wait to start :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

warthog
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toysolider on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:13 am

@warthog Alright he's approved!!

LOL glad you liked it!!! I'll finish up my character tonight and post as well! Though I probably won't be able to post again until tomorrow night, I work all day lol! but i'll look forward to reading your post night!

toysolider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:27 pm

I'm going to really like this role, lol, I've been checking this page like a little kid on christmas morning. "She on yet?! How bout now?! Maybe now!" lol

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toysolider on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:30 pm

lol I love Danny! He's hilarious I'm going to love this Role Play as well so much we can do with it! I'm so excited! I'm on now until about 1 or 2 my time it's only 6:30 now lol! Working on my post!

Oh by the way my co-workers probably thought i was crazy reading your last post on my break laughing to myself lol!

toysolider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Haha that's great, yea I've done that before with some friends, we were at a baseball game and I just had to see if someone posted, I laughed so hard at something and they stared at me and so did the random people around me lol. Oh you're west coast? I'm midwest but I'm gonna be on for like 3-3 1/2 hours so plenty off back and forth :)

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toysolider on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:39 am

Just had the best idea for an awkward, cute, interesting moment!!!

toysolider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:49 am

Haha, can't wait.

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 am

lol, she just wanted a peak of the goods. It's a bit late here so I'm gonna get to bed but I'll reply first thing in the morning, probably like 7 am for you. I'm really enjoying the role :)

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toysolider on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:29 pm

Sorry fell asleep last night lol! Sorry my post was so late tonight had to take my niece to her Gymnastics practice.

toysolider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Aw no problem, not gonna get mad at you for your life haha

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toysolider on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Phew! That's good lol!

toysolider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:29 am

Haha, no I understand, I might be starting this new job soon so I might have less time but I'll still probably be on around the same times so won't effect us :)

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toysolider on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:06 am

Oh the joys of work lol! I work full time I totally understand!

Hope you enjoy my last post as much as I enjoyed writing it!

toysolider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:48 am

Yea this job I'm going into will be full time until I can get my real estate license. I feel like your little Emmy is kind of a freak haha, not a bad thing though haha.

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toysolider on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:12 am

That's cool! Good luck getting your real estate license that will be fun!

lol, she's a rich party girl!!! Don't be hatin lol.

toysolider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:01 pm

lmao nobodies gonna be hatin on a girl that knows a few tricks. I hope you like the introduction to miss psycho lol.

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toysolider on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:49 pm

OMG I loved it! I laughed so freaking hard, Man, amazing post! I'll have mine up as soon as I get home, have to take my puppy to the vet to get shots lol! If it was up to me I'd write it now but I don't want to rush, I want to be able to enjoy writing my post lol!

Love this RP, probably one of my favorites I've ever done!

toysolider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:30 pm

I'm having fun to, it's really great when you can find someone or a group of people who you have that RP chemistry with and I definitely feel that here :)

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:25 pm

sorry about the short post I got HUGE writers block there. If you get those two back to the hotel I'm sure I'll be able to get something longer than that, sorry. :(

warthog
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!