Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Love Lockdown

Love Lockdown

a part of “Love Lockdown”, a fictional universe by Sonohra.

Seven teenagers are accidentally locked inside of their school. Though they manage to get what they need to live, they have a hard time getting along. ((one male spot open))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love Lockdown”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Love Lockdown

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:50 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Love Lockdown"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Love Lockdown

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YurakiMori-chan on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 pm

This looks like it's guna be fun! May I reserve the Selena Gomez FC?
↝ ⋮ I'M TRASH BUT I'M CUTE TRASH ♡ 。

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YurakiMori-chan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:16 pm

yuppers. Reserved!

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Geez, the two I wanted are already taken. *thinking* Are we allowed to compete for a spot?
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:20 pm

of course you can ^.^

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WalterF on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Can I take Pettyfer? And what do you want for a charrie skeleton/profile?
Forgive me for being new. :p

WalterF
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Can I have Ke$ha?
Going for pure and noble but sassy always wins out.
Life is too short to waste it being ladylike.
Fantastic! Sonic screwdrivers are cool.

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:53 pm

yes and yes.
p.s. Currently there are 3 competing for Selina Gomez. When all are finished, I will choose the best. If those fighting for the role would like, you could choose another role or if all roles are filled, I will create new ones.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ConradBeOnIt on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Hey just was wondering if i can be Jamie
~Ancora Imaparo~

ConradBeOnIt
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 am

of course. done and done.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WalterF on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:04 pm

are we going to start any time soon...? Maybe start with a couple missing charies or have someone or two double up with charries?

WalterF
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 am

I was thinking the same thing. Yeah, we can start soon. Once I put up the starter. Maybe later today.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:50 am

Okay so I was thinking, do I have to make Ke$ha in this RP like the real Ke$ha or can she be someone I make from scratch?

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ConradBeOnIt on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Hey I'm sorry to say this but i actually won't be able to join. I just have to much school work and i don't want to overload on Role Plays at the moment. Especially since i have just gotten back to doing this. I think i going to just start with one first. Sorry again.

ConradBeOnIt
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:33 pm

That's okay. Dun worry about.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WalterF on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Tommygirl I'm pretty sure you can make it however you want within the limits already set in the description below the charrie.

WalterF
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:30 pm

yeah. She doesn't have to be like Ke$ha. You can elaborate on her personality based off the description, like WalterF said. Soory I didn't get back to you earlier.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShardsOfGlass on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Don't know if anyone already has but I would love to reserve the crackhead if that's cool.
ShardsOfGlass

ShardsOfGlass
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMirrorsAllGone on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Hey sorry that was my other account, ShardsOfGlass is my old one. I meant to ask for the reservation on this one.

Mirror
The Mirror isn't broke, it's Gone.

TheMirrorsAllGone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShardsOfGlass on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Here's the proof,if you can give the reserve to my new account TheMirrorsAllGone that's where I'll actually RP.

ShardsOfGlass
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!