Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Falling back to Wonderland

Falling back to Wonderland

a part of “Falling back to Wonderland”, a fictional universe by Polka.

Come take a trip to Wonderland. It may not be the same as you have always remembered it and you may lose your mind on the way....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Falling back to Wonderland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Falling back to Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:16 pm

I'll reserve the queen of hearts and the door mouse. I'll get started on their CS's promptly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Ok Jynxii :)
If you could make the doormouse male? just we have a male shortage haha

If you would rather it be female I understand haha

Also you have a 24 hour reserve

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:08 am

I think I will go ahead and just stick to The Red Queen and let anyone else who wants to play the Dormouse play him/her.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:11 pm

I will play him :) just need to get a character sheet sorted :) The roleplay will start tomorrow x

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Ok we shall begin :) I am going to close the group .... if I can figure out how do to that haha

I will play the Doormouse and will start the first post nowwww !!!!!!!! xxx

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Hey Jynxii (:

Not necessary, but perhaps you should read Wesley's profile so you're familiar with his and the Queens relationship?
He works for her basically but switches between wanting to kill her and being her loyal servant ^_^

I'll post in a moment. Should Wesley ignore the invite and go stalk Alyce? ;O Then arrive late and pretend like he didn't just accidentally lure a human down the rabbit hole? ;D

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Haha QueenJen, I shall leave that to you!!! Surprise us!!! xx

I shall wait for Alice and then I shall post again!! :D

Can Someone also tell me how to do the cool coloured banners!!

Do i have to go through photobucket to put them on here ? :)

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:42 pm

I'll try to post ASAP.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:15 pm

Queen, I'll get on that! Thanks (:

Polka, I use fontme.com and use the [img] thing (:

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Queen, it's gonna be funny when Wesley and Alyce finally talk to each other haha.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:18 pm

hahah right ^

Polka, just do this >

[center] [size=__] Character Name [/size] [/ center] [/font]

But fill in everything appropriately . Alsoo, you can add [color=___] [/color]
Normal red, blue, green works, but theres also codes you can put, like the ones here

Hope I helped (: Sorry If I suck at explaining haha

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Where is the image thing on Fontme... or do use the one here ,sorry for all the questions!!

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:53 pm

It's fine! ^_^ On fontme, you click the font you want, type in what you want, the color you want, and click 'generate'. You should see an example of your font. I right-click the example font and click 'view image' from there, you copy the URL, and paste the URL [img]HERE[/img].

Hope this helps!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:44 am

Yes Thank you so much haha!! I got there in the end xx

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:29 am

Where has everyone gone?
It's been a few days ?

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Idk D:
RL may of eaten them

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Oh dear....
I will give it another day but if they don't post we can either get new people or end this.... which I do not want to do at all!!!!!
PLEASE COME BACK EVERYONE!!

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:38 am

I'm still here! D: I just... Well it was not a good place for the queen to come in yet so I was waiting? xD

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:37 pm

RL has indeed eaten me o.o i lost the guaranteed house i had with my fiance and his brother thru their aunts selfishness, my family is dieing left and right, lost one member and loosing another, been running around like a chicken with my head cut off and we lost power for 2 days o.o

Sorry for not being active o.o

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:52 am

I hope your ok Whisper
If you want to continue you can but I totally understand that home life comes first!!! xxx

Polka
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!