Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Once and Future King

The Once and Future King

a part of “The Once and Future King”, a fictional universe by Kohananinja.

The veil between the realms of Fae and Man is thinning, and our world once again has need of its greatest king. Enter the reincarnation of King Arthur and his court as they battle dark Fae, Mordred, and their own fate.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Once and Future King”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Once and Future King

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:36 am

Ah yes, good to know! I like Kat, looking forward to interacting with her.

I have submitted my profile for Sir Kay! I'm excited to hear that Tim is going to be Yvain. Skulls, would you like him to be Louie's and Aiden's roommate? Yvain also has a strong history with Morgan le Fay... given the fact that she was his MOM. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Sure I have no issue with him being the other roommate. And yes he does have a histroy with Morgan. Should be fun to play out.

Working on Tim now and still comtemplating a female Tristan.

Edit:I swear Dod, when you see the "Tristan" profile I did not steal the idea of a musician :P I had it in mind for a while to play on the idea that in some legends Tristan was said to play a harp. I am playing to have her be an aspiring concert harpist, in school and performing in NYC. I wanted it to be that idea that she didn't know why she she enjoyed the harp, she just always had, like it was a part of her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Submitted Tim.

Still trying to flush out "Tristan" in my head.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:46 pm

We need a Nymue...and whose Myranda's rooomate?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:00 pm

My last profile is in.

I was going to have Deirdre share an apartment with NPC's since it might be a bit odd for them all to just happen to be roommates in some way?

If not then Deirdre and Myranda can be roommates.

I will post tomorrow with Tim.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:45 am

I agree with Skulls, though that doesn't mean they can't be living in the same dorm building. You can also work side characters into the plot who aren't one of the reincarnations. Sometimes those characters we initially write as side characters blossom to become a staring and valued detail in the story. :)

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:18 pm

I posted for them seperately so that it is a bit easier to read.

Alright I am all caught up :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:21 pm

We never did end up with a Gawain...that sort of sucks. What happened to the people who were interested?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Yes, Gawain would be a welcome addition. Someone wanted to make a female Gawain reincarnation, right?

I've introduced Officer MacWade... aka Sir Kay. I wasn't sure if his key would trump Kat's locking of the lecture hall, so I'll let you make that decision Koh. :)

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:02 pm

They did and made one in an alternate game where Camelot is in the future but there was more than one person wasn't there? I am not taking on another role, lol.

I am enjoying watching this little scenario play out. :) Poor Louis all trapped and wanting out.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:36 am

I was also curious about that. Since I haven't heard anything from any of the interested parties about Gawain, I think I may make him the cop character I feel that we need. If anyone else wants a shot a him, let me know by Sunday, otherwise I'll try and do something with him.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:29 am

Malice, I'm a little confused by your post. Why are they in Times Square? When I was writing about Louis, he was still on campus. Were you thinking that Ambrose University is close to Time Square? Or did Myranda somehow magic them to a different location? Just wanting a little more clarification before I reply.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:32 am

She found herself there but then she made her way back. She magicked herself to Times Square

I'll make that clear. My bad.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Thought I'd state it here since I pm'd Koh about it. Going to put up generic posts for each other my characters. Not involved in the action at the moment and I do not wish to cause too much confusion by "shoving" them in. I am more than content and interested to watch how the current threads will play out.

I am going to use mine to set up their normal habits, how they interact with others, their views on the day to day stuff.

Still here though and being patient. I figure posts are good so it doesn't look like I am avoiding or ignoring etc. :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Posts look good Skulls. I'll begin working on replys for the scenes going with Aiden and Kat, but I'm going to wait to post until after Malice postes for Myranda.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:17 pm

I have one more to do for Mina but thank you. :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Not rushing to put up Mina's post, hope that is okay. I just feel sort of bad taking up a wall of posts.

Have we lost people?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 pm

No, I'm just waiting on Malice to post before I make my massive post response. Malice said she'd be posting soon, so hopefully within the next couple days we'll have this going faster again. :)

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:00 pm

Not worried about pace was just wondering if we had lost people. I am curious as to Aftershock's post and what will happen there too. I am glad people are just busy and haven't dropped.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:23 pm

Alrighty...In the intrerest of moving things along I've created this mega post that will hopefully be really inclusive. Sorry for skipping over you Malice, but it's been over a week, and I couldn't take the dead air anymore. It's a thread killer. The post is pretty inclusive though, so there should be plenty there for all involved parties to respond to, so hopefully this works for everyone. Hope you all enjoy.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!