Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

FATAL FASCINATIONS

FATAL FASCINATIONS

a part of “FATAL FASCINATIONS”, a fictional universe by Jynxii.

" This could be it, guys... we may never see home again.." (FIVE SPOTS OPEN! M & F) Active GM! 4/17/13 Eight teens stranded on a deserted (or so it seems!) island.... Can they survive? Will you let them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “FATAL FASCINATIONS”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: FATAL FASCINATIONS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angela239 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:51 am

Yeah, Alli is gonna somehow be left behind on the plane. I sorta have a plan going where she gets thrown into the ocean without a life jacket so someone can save her. Since Liam and Marc will be helping each other, the only one that post after me is Ronnie....since Jackson posts before me I believe. So I think Ronnie should help save Alli.

Also, Valentine 's day is S.A.D for me. aka Single Awareness Day. I'm still going to spend it out with friends though ;p
ImageImage Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angela239
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:00 pm

My post... it's gone... ;-; Back to the drawing board...
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Awwh, Bandgeek D:

No fear Angela, sometimes the best V-days are spent with friends (:

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Alright, finally posted, and then edited, and hopefully it's okay now. Sorry for writing like, a book.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angela239 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Yay! I posted as well (: Glad we could get this rolling once again!

Angela239
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Awwwwh! I just want to help Alli D: lol Poor thing.

Someone-- to the rescue!

Also, I'm thinking about switching up the posting order every week or so, just so that we can keep things fresh, not always posting after the same person. What do you guys think?

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day with their sweetheart or family/friends!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hxcdreamer on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:13 pm

I'll be posting again either tonight or tomorrow... I apologize for not seeing all this sooner. I'm going through a med change and it's been really stressful. Hopefully I'll be back and better than ever very shortly.

hxcdreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:58 pm

It's great to hear from you, dreamer! Poor thing!! I hope everything is alright and that you are back in good health soon. <3 Try not to stress too much.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hxcdreamer on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Finally posted. :) Thanks for understanding! I'm on an antidepressant and my doctor told me to up the dose when I told her I wanted to change medicines (she's not very bright...) and sometimes that can cause someone to become uninterested in things they usually really enjoy, in this case it's my writing. I was on the upped dose for 2 days before I'm like screwww that, I love writing too much and I already told the lady I didn't want to be on this medicine anymore haha. So I should be fine again for now. :)

hxcdreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:30 am

Welcome back, and yeah I could honestly never go on anti-depressants (mainly as I think they make it worse tbh) and not like I'd trust doctors enough to be put on them xD

Hell half my body is crippled and in constant agony, and I still go to work because the doctors told me its perfectly find for half your body to shutdown and you collapse, NHS ftw!

But yeah glad you're feeling better and more enthused about your writing ^_^
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 pm

The new posting order will be as follows after Fabricator posts his next post.

Me (both characters)
Angela
Fabricator
Dreamer
bandgeek
Remy

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Posted, sorry for the delay. Works been getting on top of me this past week. As it's reveiw week all the students are off so perfect time to get in there and screw with the computers. Or rather fix the damage the students have inflicted.

Hell half of the CAD suite machines were smashed up with buttons missing, keyboards wrong way round with buttons missing and cables cut in half... bloody animals ¬_¬

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Due to how slowly we have all been posting, I decided to move us to the island already instead of doing two days at sea.

I hope you don't mind that I went ahead and gently moved Soda and Jackson into the boat, Bandgeek is in the hospital and it's hard for her to get online right now. So, everyone enjoy :D LAND HO!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Haha, I was just about to be like "I love how Soda isn't even on the boat..." since I started at the bottom of the post. :P Thank you. :3 And putting me almost last on the posting list helps a lot too. xD I'll start on the post now.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angela239 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Okay so are we still waiting for bandgeek?

Angela239
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:13 am

Hey, sorry! No, we are going ahead and rolling. Everyone feel free to post.

I could have sworn this posted yesterday... >.>

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remy6archer on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:05 am

no one posting anytime soon??

remy6archer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:12 am

Well, you posted out of line and it might have thrown people off.

Everyone else, if you could please just go in this order, then I'll post again so that everyone will have posted who hasn't gotten a chance to.

Fabricator
Dreamer
bandgeek

Thanks everyone!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Just wondering why is Ronnie eating chips? surely they'd be cold and a tad horrible by now? o_O

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Hey there island explorers! I have uploaded and Island character to help you get a feel for the layout of your new home ^^

More detail will be coming soon, but for now I feel like it should clarify anything that I was not clear on before. ^^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!