Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Under Chamber

The Under Chamber

a part of “The Under Chamber”, a fictional universe by tezza.

What happens when six people mysteriously go missing, have no clue where they've disappeared and have no clue what lies ahead of them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Under Chamber”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Under Chamber

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Alright, well I'll start the doctors profile soon after I reply to another RP. For the time being, he usually wears a white lab coat with black glasses and is bald. However he does wear disguises as he did in my post with Kiara.
I'll do his profile as soon as possible (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tezza
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Awesome post SlightlyInsane! Loving your twins already :3
Just waiting on farewellandgoodnight and then we can make second posts :)
but pleeease, for the sake of everybody, if you see that someone hasn't posted in a while, remind them or don't post until they do. I don't want to leave anybody behind (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tezza
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:04 am

While creating The Doctor's profile, I realised how little I have to write so i don't give too much away...oh gosh lol.

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:17 am

I'm back, and I posted~!
~I have all the Sunkist, nanana nana na~

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:30 am

I really enjoyed your post! :D However, the one thing I actually didn't like was how late your character made it to the under chamber, only because that would mean the other characters were down there for hours and would have already figured it out, but anywho, we should just keep that in mind. Try to keep those time differences between 2 to 3 hour differences, not too large.

I'll post in a minute :)
My miss-smarty-pants who works at a library will just simply state her opinion about the under chamber being an under chamber...saying she read it in a book and stuff haha

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:11 am

ill be working on a post now :] holly will be waking up
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Thank you! (: perfect timing.

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:12 pm

@tezza: Oh, right. I'm sorry, I didn't think about the time difference when I posted it... I could go back and change the time if that would help.. Sorry, I really should keep my mind open a bit more. ;_;

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:40 pm

It's okay, don't stress (: just for future reference, keep it in mind (:
I won't post until I get home from school - 8 hours.

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Alright, future reference...Thank you. I will try to keep it in mind. I hope you have a nice day at school~

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Oh, tezza, would Tamsin still have her camera bag and camera with her or would the doctor have taken that?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:31 am

Oooh good question.
Nope! haha, simply because the doctor will find it could aid his prisoner as it could be wielded as a weapon. :P
I will post very shortly!

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:07 am

I'm sorry Oliver is such a know it all, even if he doesn't know it all. v-v

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:37 am

hahah that's okay, so is kiara! :P
rissien i think will be the final say in most hard decision making events because of his thinking and justifications.
anyhoo, i've posted. (: enjoy!

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:58 pm

Ah! Oliver is slightly pleased with his answers, but he's still a wuss and wants to stay put...At least until
...Buuuuuuut I think I should probably give the twins or holly a chance to speak first... o3o

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Yes that would be nice thank you :3

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:35 pm

sorry i havent posted in the last day or so, yesterday i was in a horse accident and broke my foot so ive been kinda out of it, ill try to post soon

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Owch! That sucks! Get better soon!
Don't stress, take your time (:

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Yikes! Hope you heal soon and well Echo. I will post tomorrow.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:13 am

Guys, I don't mind time between posts but don't take 5 days lol
I completely understand if you're in other RPs and it takes a while to get back here.
But don't let it die :) you're a great group to write with :)

tezza
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!