Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Guiding Heroes

Guiding Heroes

a part of “Guiding Heroes”, a fictional universe by MiraMija.

6 children take on the weight of the world, and try to save it from it's doom. They will go through happiness and sorrow as they face their biggest challenge yet.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guiding Heroes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Guiding Heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Hey I'll be posting late tonight or tomorrow okay guys! Sorry I haven't been able to post recently ^^; I've been so busy with Christmas coming up and driving all over the place. Looks like I've got a bunch of reading to do, but I can manage XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Dun dun dun plot twist! Geez, warthog, you're full of them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:02 pm

lol I keep it exciting, but I didn't do that one, you did lol. Ron didn't kiss her on the lips, he was thinking about it, but he was so tired that he just kissed her on the cheek and fell asleep with his arm and leg on top of her. Sooo....yup lol

warthog
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:21 pm

miss post)

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:10 am

Oh, okay! I wasn't sure, it was kind of unclear, haha.
I'll edit my post right away then. :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:23 am

I just had my character kill off another in another RP, so I'm in a pretty evil mood now. Thinking of making Rain walk in on them.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Oh gosh! They're in troubbblee. >:)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Oh noes! Drama drama lol

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:22 pm

8I I haven't been able to post lately. Sorry about that. I have no idea what's going on but judging by you OOC conversation I'm a little scared to read.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:17 am

Yep. Evil. Let's do this.
HereMeNow, it's not so bad. Really.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:28 pm

Ehh..once again I'm absent for a long time. I apologize for that. I haven't disappeared I've just been kind of busy as of late.

No worries though I'm still lingering!

I'll most likely have a post in (finally) by tomorrow.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:31 am

Well, I've finally gotten a post in, shall we continue?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:16 am

I'm here! I'm here! Sorry about the small leave, I finally got my tower back and working and have been getting all my work back in order on it. Totally blanked on the role, sorry! But I'm back I'm here.

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:52 am

It's okay, just glad you're back.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:12 am

I couldn't leave you guys! Us four that are left lol

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:23 am

I'll post tomorrow(most likely) but Sukai hasn't been on since the 18th of last month. o....o I hope she'll get on again some time..

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:56 pm

aww, so it's finally dead? :( good run though.

warthog
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:54 am

Oh no. I really did like this. I'm sorry, with old RPs, new RPs and all that I got so busy. :((

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:59 am

Hai hai, um, is it dead, I mean, I know I was suppose to be an important character, and I went away for a long time, but I just come back.... Is there any way I could come back into the roleplay? 3:

Cheers!

- Dementedness

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!