Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Legend of the Jade Emperor

Legend of the Jade Emperor

a part of “Legend of the Jade Emperor”, a fictional universe by zen_ink.

A long time ago, 12 animals were chosen by a God. These special animals have been reincarnated into human vessels. How will the Zodiac escape their "curse"?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legend of the Jade Emperor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legend of the Jade Emperor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:45 pm

Happy Valentine's day everyone :D or Happy Single Awareness Day aka Happy SAD as my friends like to say.

Lol I liked the rooster but he's too similar to James so I didn't go for it. Glad to see that we have one now though :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:03 am

UGH I HATE V DAY >________>

....BUT ANYWAY. How's everyone ^^
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felidae on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:56 pm

I had to go to the ortho clinic on SAD day and the whole place was covered in pink and red decorations. My eyes are still recovering.

Felidae
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Woot we finally completed the zodiac :) welcome nepeta~

Also, I was researching about the signs earlier and found that each sign has a secret friend, who is apparently someone who's always there for you and complements you. Ironically, Miles's is James (monkey and snake), both played by me XD
Check out the other signs here: http://www.fengshui-import.com/phorum//read.php?3,3

And after Ramona and Miles finish their conversation, I'll send Miles away so we can finally get to the party, though I still have no idea what to do for the birthday boy.

Edit: I guess we could just go with a cake and/or presents?

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felidae on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:15 pm

For the party, all the decorations could have the snake character on them, so paper lanterns, banners, paper cuttings, those rope ornament things, etc. James would definitely be showered with gifts and receive more money than usual in his red envelopes. No one would be allowed to argue with him or at least his word counts more. Maybe he gets to wear the emperor's hat for the days of celebration lol.

And wow, the allies and secret friend of the rabbit are the sheep, the pig, and the dog. I put down all three of them as the ones Benji gets along with. I must really be turning into Elias XD

Felidae
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:15 am

Wahahaha Felidae, why didn't YOU play the Sheep?!?!?!?!? :P

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:36 pm

WAHHH!!! sorry no post! i've been busy.

Also, YAAAAYYY WE COMPLETED LE ZODIAC!!! :D
Ramona's got her sistas nowwwwww...
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nepeta on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:19 am

Hi everyone. :D

Apparently the Pig's secret friend is the Tiger, and the Horse's is the Sheep.

The Horse and the Sheep. Well, that is going to be very interesting. It'd make for an unusual friendship for sure.

nepeta
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felidae on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:04 pm

I didn't play the sheep because I hadn't discovered my psychic powers! By playing the rabbit instead, I have finally unlocked my true potential!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, and welcome to the family, nepeta! :)

Felidae
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nepeta on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:03 am

So, we're supposed to be a rich family. Whatever happened to our servants/cooks/maids during this clean-up?

nepeta
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrenn on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Good question, although honestly I've never thought of them as having any help staff for some reason. If they do have staff, maybe they've all been sent away for the weekend because of the party's zodiac nature? The Patersons don't want anyone to witness James unhinge his jaw and swallow his cake whole :)

Wrenn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:01 pm

I don't think even James wants to witness that lol.

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felidae on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:39 am

If James did that, Benji would totally freak out and never trust James with cake ever again.

As for staff, I'm guessing most rich American families nowadays just hire people for cleaning. They probably don't even work on the weekend, since cleaners would do their job during a time when no one's home.

Felidae
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:45 pm

LOL Is Benji just asking to be mind controlled by the rooster!?!?!

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felidae on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Originally, I had planned for him to sneak away to his room after sweeping a bit, but then I thought, "hey, wouldn't it be hilarious if he got a bagel stuck in his mouth?" So yeah, Benji now has a bagel stuck in his mouth

Felidae
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Literally ROFL

Such an appropriate thought-process for your character ;p

I don't really see Alex using his powers just because of a bagel anyway. He's too self-restrained for that. The only reason his eyes were turning blue was because he was getting anxious about people not following his orders, so his powers were kind of "preparing" themselves just in case. That's all that was

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!