Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Haze: The Administrator

Haze: The Administrator

a part of “Haze: The Administrator”, a fictional universe by xArmageddon.

"The machines... Spewing poison... The very clouds that sheltered us from the great emptiness beyond this place are now nothing more than a harbor for the penalty of our inherited knowledge." [FULL. FEEL FREE TO WATCH.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Haze: The Administrator”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Haze: The Administrator

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:54 am

I am way to tired to think straight right now. Although I'm getting better I'm constantly tired. I will post tomorrow.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:04 am

Cypher, MagicMan, CandyKitten, Child of the Winged,

C'mon, bros! We need your posts~

-Sean

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:49 pm

I'll post soon. I guess if the others don't join in it will just be the people who have posted already. Otherwise *shrugs* I dunnoooo
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Okay, go ahead and post, everyone. Don't wait on the others; we just need to hope they come in sometime later.

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:47 pm

I've been having a really stressful few days and didn't get around to posting. I'm sorry.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:27 am

If candykitten would please post we could get moving.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:47 pm

This RP still going and accepting members? Damn it, scratch that... Sorry... Just noticed it said full. This looks like such a good RP too..
Image Image

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:18 pm

I'm going to post sometime. I've waited too long anyways. :| so. Away I go with the creation of a post.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbassArmageddon on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:17 pm

If any of you guys are watching, I'm back< AND I'm restarting this RP. Click my name to find it

DumbassArmageddon
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!