Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Crumpled Realities and Torn Utopias

a part of “Crumpled Realities and Torn Utopias”, a fictional universe by HansenetteHeart.

World order has fallen. The Government rules all. Technology has become our master. Individuality is no more. Welcome to Marionette City and remember to obey The Government.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crumpled Realities and Torn Utopias”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HansenetteHeart on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Crumpled Realities and Torn Utopias"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Have people always been this angry? I’ve got a funny idea that before the internet people were just writing ‘fuck you’ and attaching it to pigeons.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HansenetteHeart
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Crumpled Realities and Torn Utopias

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:15 pm

I will reserve a girl and get started on that right away.
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:31 pm

I'd like to reserve a male character for this, it looks like a really interesting roleplay!

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YurakiMori-chan on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:33 pm

I'd love to reserve a girl. I'll start working on her right away.
↝ ⋮ I'M TRASH BUT I'M CUTE TRASH ♡ 。

YurakiMori-chan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HansenetteHeart on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:34 pm

No bother, I will put you down in the character list! I'm glad you both are interested! XD

HansenetteHeart
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:38 pm

This seems like a wonderfully thought-out roleplay. I'd love to reserve a character!
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StereoHearts on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Hey, I was wondering if I could reserve a character spot as well? This seems like it'll be a fun roleplay.

StereoHearts
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Could I reserve a spot as well? (The gender will likely depend on the other characters, though I typically play males.)

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HansenetteHeart on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Oh my, so much attention for my little Roleplay? Deary me! Of course, I shall reserve you all a spot toute suite!

HansenetteHeart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Does it have to be anime pictures?

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HansenetteHeart on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm

I, myself, prefer anime pictures but I don't have any super strict rules against it. Really, just go for anything and if need be, I can help you guys edit later!

HansenetteHeart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HansenetteHeart on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:48 am

OK, quick update place-wise. I have managed to get most of the areas up (but Roleplay Gateway for some reason wouldn't let me put up the last three. I don't knoooow) and the like so that's all ready to go! There are also been changes on the characters with two more being accepted and a couple WIPs. :3 Go check 'em out if you want, ya know, I ain't your mother of anything like that. :3

HansenetteHeart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YurakiMori-chan on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:50 am

I was just wondering about the Groups..? Can we add the rebels?

YurakiMori-chan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HansenetteHeart on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:13 am

No bother, I was thinking about that myself. I can add the Rebels, the enforcers, the puppets and the government, if you guys would like that.

HansenetteHeart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StereoHearts on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:20 pm

I hope everything was okay with my profile. Thank you for letting me join.

StereoHearts
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HansenetteHeart on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Ok! That's all the places and groups made up so we just have to get the rest of the characters in and then we're in business, baby! //readies the confetti cannons :3

HansenetteHeart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HansenetteHeart on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:09 pm

More characters are upsies! Just waiting for three more sheets and we are ready to go! //happy dances

HansenetteHeart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:23 pm

I can't wait to start up this Roleplay! It seems like it'll be wonderful, and all the characters that were submitted were very well written. Woot, woot. ~Happy dances with you~

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YurakiMori-chan on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:30 pm

I will have my character up very soon! I also hope to start up this roleplay soon! I hope no one left already. D: I'm making a male character by the way since there are a lot of females, ahaha.

YurakiMori-chan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:09 pm

We need to start! I am losing my mind. I have been wanting to play my character for the longest and I already have what I want done planned out. I don't want to rush anyone that hasn't put up their character sheets, but please get them in soon. I am in desperate need for this roleplay to start.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!