Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Month Of Midnight

Month Of Midnight

a part of “Month Of Midnight”, a fictional universe by Manio.

The fictional town of Elderbrook has plunged into darkness causing "midnight" that never seems to stop. A last batch of humanity is left trying to survive an unknown source that is killing them off one by one...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Month Of Midnight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Month Of Midnight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manio on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Month Of Midnight"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Manio
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Month Of Midnight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manio on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Just to let everyone know, we'll have the characters go about their business as everything is going to shit and eventually meet up a location as some sort of "refuge". Stay tuned.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Manio
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unbright on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:44 am

I think I made a character...not sure though

unbright
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manio on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:05 pm

@unbright;

You did! Accepted as well :)

Manio
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:05 pm

Hey guys! Is this still running? I would love to join! :)

Also if you're short a few players you can post an add on the RolePlayers Wanted Forum and hopefully this should get others to join the RP. I can do it for you if you like, just let me know =D Because you have a great concept for a RP here. Not your usual Zombie survival RP, I love it!

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manio on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:59 am

Still open, and still accepting!

Manio
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Can I reserve a spot for this?!! :]
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manio on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Bromander Shepard wrote:Can I reserve a spot for this?!! :]

Yeah, I'll toss you in as reserved.

Manio
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:07 am

Thank you for accepting officer friendly!

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manio on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Awesome, read your post. Hopefully the others post/read this soon.

I'd love to get this movable feast on the way.

Manio
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Is there any room for one more character? I'd love to participate.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manio on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Yeah, accepted.

Manio
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby create_something on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Are you still in need of one more character? I'd love to be a part of this.
Okay, so here's the plan. I go in, start hitting people hard in the face, see where that takes us.

create_something
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manio on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:31 pm

create_something wrote:Are you still in need of one more character? I'd love to be a part of this.

Of course. I'll add an extra slot since some of the people have been missing.

Manio
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby create_something on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Yay! I'll start on my character right now.

create_something
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manio on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Awesome. Accepted. Can't wait to read some of your posts guys :)

Manio
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindlessdreamer on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Hey! I'm so sorry I'm so confused on this site since I just joined. But I read a post you were still open for members and made a character profile. Is the spot still open?

mindlessdreamer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manio on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Sure, did you submit a character already? I got one, but it was shown as a "Guest" who submitted the character.

Manio
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindlessdreamer on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:27 am

Aw really? Yeah I submitted Syla!

mindlessdreamer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manio on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:53 pm

Yeah, could you resubmit Syla as your current account?

Would make things much easier in the long run :)

Manio
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!