Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: Legacy

Star Wars: Legacy

a part of “Star Wars: Legacy”, a fictional universe by Marco Chain.

The continuing adventures of Marco Chain, Link Mantis, and Artemis June. What starts as a friendly meeting in their favorite cantina, turns into the start of their greatest challenge yet... an enemy only Marco could have seen coming.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Legacy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Wars: Legacy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Link Mantis on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Bring on the novels, I like them.
Link Mantis will kill you fool!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Link Mantis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:46 pm

Yay!

Aaand new ship:

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l61 ... 01e880.jpg

The image quality is terrible... I blame my scanner.
Nananananananananananananananana Baaatmaaan!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artemis June on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Artemis June
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Link Mantis on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:20 pm

You want one don't you?

Link Mantis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:44 pm

New Marco drawing:

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l61 ... 588e7b.png

And Ariadne dealing with a "flirty slab of hormones", heh heh:

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l61 ... riadne.png

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Link Mantis on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:47 pm

She looks like Gaz.

Link Mantis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:45 pm

Nope, Gaz looks like her.

When I first saw Gaz, I was like "SHE'S JUST LIKE ARIADNE!" haha.

But yeah, I drew this before I saw the show. My theory is that Ariadne, when she was younger, somehow transported herself into a children's cartoon. That's where she found the Inanity stone, which had been influencing the entire Invader Zim universe. It's the only explanation for that show being so freaking twisted.

Either that or Ariadne wrote the show, which also kinda makes sense. Naughty Ari, negatively influencing the minds of our youth since 2001.

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Nikka: http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l61 ... 00a66f.png

Eventually I'm gonna shade one of my drawings.

... probably.

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Gentlemen, I've found Ariadne's theme-song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... P6yvrfOfLc

It's so appropriate.

... I picked the 10 hour version just for your repeated listening pleasure.

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Dang it, Mal, you made Ari geek out. What have you done?

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!