Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Decemuir

Decemuir

a part of “Decemuir”, a fictional universe by phooka.

(Look inside!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Decemuir”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Decemuir

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:36 pm

I am such a derp.

She will also be a grey hunter, for example. If Thomas Judge explained to her about good intentions, she would 'self learn' and install this learnt information as part of her duties to her commanders (those being Thomas Judge and second in command) but with is if one of the atma or Ciela told her about how they are fighting for freedom her programming would be up for scrutiny be herself and so may help them.

She is mostly machine but she still has sense of being or a soul and so this may conflict with her commands and so Thomas Judge and the second in command may have to watch her for signs of this.

She is has a install self presavation system and so if she is under threat from both the hunters (If the deem her a failure in the Delta XCT program, she will most likely fight against them) the same with the atma and Ciela, so she is and grey hunter dopending on what comes into the rp

Hope that makes sense ^^''

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Hi again ^^''

To all Atma and Ciela that have been accepted!

Please check Rayne's cs!

As I have but a small passage of how Rayne and her other self, Sin feels about your characters and I need to know if it is okay or if it needs some twiking :3

Thankyou~

Faithy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Hey, I haven't been able to get on until now.. So thanks for being patient everyone.. I'll start my character now. (:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:29 pm

@jigo-adsjkflasdklas
That's fine with me! :)
Do you think you could contact Kuuka about submitting her character?

@Everyone
I love all of your characters! This is going to be so fun, I can't wait to get started!! :) :)

Make sure you finish your 'feelings' category thing. :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Kuuka... never even returned my last pm... so I don't know.... T-T

I guess I could put in an ad in the forum. Buuuuut if I don't find a partner by tomorrow, I'll just withdraw from the rp. I'd hate to keep it from starting.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:18 pm

I Can take her! I know three characters may seem like a lot, but every rp i'm in right now is either dead or dying, and I really have not been interested in any of the new rps. I promise I can totally handle it. I'm just finishing up my characters now. ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:56 pm

If that's okay with you jigo it's fine with me, Horsey. :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Are we waiting on me? I will have the other hunter done asap- just been crazy busy last few days.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:47 pm

How many hunters are going to be well hunting? four five?

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:46 pm

You, Horsey and I have two. So four in total. One will be more of an NPC than anything though- mainly there for comedic value honestly. I love the 'Angry dude' role.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Hey, Horsey, do you mind if I start this a while? Just try to send in your character ASAP, I'm going to try to put up the first post now.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Woo! Posts are starting! I'll work on one tomorrow.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:59 am

Oooooooo!! Everyone's posts are amazing! I am so glad to be rping with you all :3

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Don't let it die.. );

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:29 pm

I know TT-TT But we need the others to post also but they just aren't...

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Posting right now! Sorry for the delay- Mondays are my busy days.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Don't worry, guys, I've PMed everyone who hasn't posted yet. :)

By the way, great job with the posts so far! So..emotional..TTATT

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:58 pm

I will intro my hunter tomorrow- I will also be PMing Faithy and Hoesey with a heads up of how we are going to begin our fun. Talked it over with Mirror and she likes my idea.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:28 pm

OoooooOOOOoooo!! Secrets! I love it!

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:27 am

Sup guys! Sorry I haven't posted this week but I only have access to my phone at the moment and this week has been super hectic. I won't be able to post until Friday, but after that it will be pretty regular. So don't worry, I have not abandoned this.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!