Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Back of the Pack

Back of the Pack

a part of “Back of the Pack”, a fictional universe by Jynxii.

Look inside! Active GM! OPEN! (Trying this again. 3/6/13)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Back of the Pack”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Back of the Pack

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Back of the Pack"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Re: Back of the Pack

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:39 pm

May I please steal Amber? I have no friends so... :D
Last edited by bandgeek on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:39 pm

If anyone has any questions about something I didn't cover, feel free to ask. ^^ Reserve away!

Also, I am willing to add more characters if more people are interested. I will require the first 5 open roles to be filled, then I will consider accepting more characters. I just don't want to have such a big cast that ten people get stuck waiting on one person.

I feel like six would be good, and I left the main character up for grabs :O
Last edited by Jynxii on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:49 pm

<.< Who doesn't love me?, psh. :P

I'm fighting with myself right now, after seeing the part about not being able to edit the FC's. Though I had to reserve her, just such an interesting role. *growling at self*. ...can I at least use brown-haired Scarlett? /:

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:55 pm

I suppose so. I wanted the younger and older sisters hair to match... being that they're sisters lol but I suppose if she goes brunette it's fine.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Oh, never mind, forget it then. Maybe this role isn't for me anyways, I'm quite picky about having pretty characters. :P Apologies.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:59 pm

I understand. It's okay ^-^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Would it be alright if I stole Amber, then? If Bandgeek has backed out?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Horseygirl, if you re-read my rules I will gladly reserve her for you ^^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Oh, sorry- James. ;)

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:09 pm

^_~ I'll reserve her for you.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 pm

..... ):

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Nevermind, I won't be able to have time for this roleplay If I do participate. :) Sorry, but enjoy your roleplay.
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:12 pm

That's okay. ^^ Happy hunting!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Hello!

I noticed you said you had edited your role play not that long ago.
I would be interested in taking on Savannah (BF= Amber) so long as this takes off. Not to be rude, I just hate putting in a lot of work into a character to hardly ever or never play them. I hope you understand.

:-)
The desire to write grows with writing.

Salmai

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Sadly, I can't promise you anything. I have gotten very limited feed-back on this and no characters have been submitted yet so I don't think this is going to get off the ground, sadly. =/

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KissMePenguin on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Can I play Tristan Westfall? I'm really interested in this roleplay.

KissMePenguin
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:18 pm

I will reserve him for you, KissMePenguin.

Also, Amber is back open. I haven't heard from the person who reserved her in 5 days.

Sal, I will put her on reserve and keep you updated.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JoMo2-15 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Hello. I am interested in the part of Amber.

In regards to my best friend: position open

JoMo2-15
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:45 am

Thank you,

I'll be sure to go ahead and submit the skelly as soon as I can.
We'll hope together that this works out. I'd really like to play it. :-)

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!