Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Jack the Ripper

Jack the Ripper

a part of “Jack the Ripper”, a fictional universe by WingedOctopus.

In Victorian London, serial killers roam the streets, the most notorious of whom is Jack the Ripper... [Have fun. Survive. And don't get caught.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Jack the Ripper”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Jack the Ripper

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:00 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that I may or may not have internet this weekend (most notably all day friday, and probably not again until late night saturday), just in case we start.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Alright then, guys. On Monday, February 25th, I'll make the first post, probably sometime around 4:00 for Central USA.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Reading about Ed's personality I was like "OH MY GOSH HIM AND ALICE WILL BE BFFs" and then I saw his dislikes and I was like "Oh..." Lol.
Anyway, I'm going to make the first post now. I've read up on some Victorian London parties, and they often had fairs, expositions, festivals, and events. There's not one that really fits the time period so I'm just going to cobble a few together and set it in 1888. Good? Good. C: Ily'all

[EDIIIIIIIT<333]
Alright, I made the post.

I could have totally gone on for another six hundred words but I hate those people who post like five pages of non-interacty detail so I shaved it down to this ;u; Yes I actually cut alot ehehe.

Okay, so um... run wild dearies *waves you on*

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:56 pm

@Winged: Well, he seems like a person with varying opinions to me so, I think, if he actually hit it off with Alice, he might find himself changing his opinions :3

I'll try posting as soon as possible :)

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Alright I posted!
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Just wanted to say that I am here! I plan to post by the end of the night!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Yay! C: Then I can post without guilt xD hehehe.
I love you all, oh boy I hope this role-play lives on... my favorite one I was in just died @n@

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:18 pm

Uhh anyone here?

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:37 pm

I am. I was hoping for one of the guys to post before me...female overcrowding and all...

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:51 pm

I still am!! What happened to everybody do you think?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphimLullaby on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:33 am

I'm alive. Just waiting a bit more for most of the girls... Then Elliot shall make his appearance.

SeraphimLullaby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:50 am

Well in that case I suppose I'll go ahead and post today. I wished that I could say I know for sure when, but I have to be out today so I'm not entirely sure. Probably by tonight though, I usually log in again at some point.

I know bandgeek has been having some issues with her internet (in another RP with her), but I'm willing to bet she'll be back.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Yeah, Band totally left me hanging on another role-play of ours. It's dead now *cries forever* Well at least she hasn't posted yet, and we'll just hope for her back.

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:17 pm

I'm debating whether to wait for band to post or what since our characters are engaged...

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:33 pm

band may take awhile. Fair warning. I've only seen her here once since she told me she's been having issues...

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:55 am

That's cool; like I said, she hasn't posted yet so at least we aren't tied up with an inactive character. We'll just carry on.

I'll post soon.

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:54 am

So should I post again soon and get some interaction going or do you want to see if the rest of the killers will post first?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:30 pm

So...is this going to survive or have we given up?

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphimLullaby on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:18 pm

I've been waiting haha. Dunno where everyone else is at~

SeraphimLullaby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Yikes here I was thinking this was dead! Anyone still alive?

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!