Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Leatus Dominionate Remake

The Leatus Dominionate Remake

a part of “The Leatus Dominionate Remake”, a fictional universe by FalloutRomanae.

The Leatus Dominonate, The House of Dreams, is a wonderful place inhabited by a beautiful but lonely Goddess. In desperation for companionship, she offers to grant a wish to anyone who will agree to live with her in heaven. But there is always a catch...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Leatus Dominionate Remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Leatus Dominionate Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Could I say the same for Ying'e then? Sorry, I don't think I have time to type up a post before Tuesday after all D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:10 am

If that's the case, then does anyone has any qualms about moving on? We were just about to get to a good part, so what say we get this show on the road?
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Yeaup, I'm cool with that!
Just want to keep going. Makes it hard to enjoy the RP if we're stuck in a rut because a couple people don't/can't post.
The desire to write grows with writing.

Salmai

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SomeoneNamedNo-one on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:01 am

Guys, I posted again because I love this rp and I don't want it to die!

Just so you guys remember, Adelina was pregnant before she came to the Land of Dreams, and I didn't think her child would be allowed to come with her, because that would mean that Adelina loved someone more than the Goddess which I don't believe she would allow. So that's why she's freaking out.

And also in England 'a pet' also means someone who is dear to you, that's why Adelina misunderstood. If she wasn't enchanted, she would have thought it weird, the way she said it, but alas, she was :p

Lastly, sorry about the triple post - I don't know how to delete it yet!
How far that little candle throws his beams!
So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
~Portia, The Merchant of Venice

SomeoneNamedNo-one
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Unless Salmai and daydreamer post in the next two days, I will boot them and continue with the roleplay. Check back in two days!

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:24 pm

GO GO GO GO GO!

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!