Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guns, Drugs, & Love: The Rivalry

Guns, Drugs, & Love: The Rivalry

a part of “Guns, Drugs, & Love: The Rivalry”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

Three families, forced to live outside the law because of what they can do, become the terror of the city, warring viciously with each other for control. Guns, drugs, and forbidden love. [ Open & accepting ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guns, Drugs, & Love: The Rivalry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Guns, Drugs, & Love: The Rivalry

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Hm... I happen to like hipsters... and shy guys. xD
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:48 pm

I happen to like hipsters, and badboys, but not really shy guys.

See, everyone has their own opinion, so bagel, let's put the claws away and stop bashing people okay?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Wow how offensive. Don't you know Bagels don't have hands? I'm gonna go cry in the corner and spread cream cheese on my self. Thanks a lot!

Actually since Johnny isn't a shy guy, I'll make Boy 3 a shy guy. It'll be a lot easier for me. Cause Johnny is a darker side ;)

Why should I stop bashing people though? I know I should be nice to people, but why when their not? You said yourself-no one cares unless you're pretty or dying-well one of those is true. You're right though, I should be nice to you guys. You haven't done anything to me. Except shoot down my douche character idea, so there's that but nothing else really. So are my opinions of clawed bashing bad? Gosh, everyone always has to put bubblewrap on everything. So take whatever parts of that whole thing you want to take, feel how you wanna feel, cause people will only care about you when you're young and pretty, then when you're dead. So you got two shots here. Like a double barrel but not as cool.

Well here's the real apology if people are looking for one. I didn't know I was stepping on anyone's toes here.

I don't know where I should go with this. I don't know if you wanted Danae and Lyric alone, cause Johnny and Ann could go there, but if you wanted them alone then no. I don't know where else it could go.
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:54 pm

Woah bro-go-sho's. o.o

Let's calm the
tits , yeah? Yeaaaah. :P

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Bandgeek, you made me take the scope off my rifle to read that one. bro-go-sho's? "Woah bro go, and sho as in shoot? Woah bro go sure doesn't make sense. Well I guess I got the hot headed part of Johnny down then. Don't talk about tits, I found out squirrels have nipples(the hard way I'll let you put that however you want) That was me calming down. Well calming down a bit. So wanna calm the tits down? Well I could always motorboat ya if you want...

Or you know we could calm down by creeping out other people. Like forget asking a girl out, I have decided to attract a mate, I will pound my chest and gather wood from home depot to make the biggest nest. Harass Juniors by shouting quotes from To Kill a Mockingbird. Throw erasers at walls.

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:26 pm

brogosho [ bahrow - go - show ]
1. noun. a completely new word made up by Miss bandgeek to distract arguing ninny's[ not meant in a mean way, I love you all! ] from, well, arguing.
That's cool. You'd figure squirrels would though, at least female squirrels, since ya'knoe, both male and females have nipples, both have mammary glands, the males just are not active, it is the same with humans, and we are both mammals. If you want to not talk about something though, let's not talk about motorboating, alright.

I didn't know throwing erasers at walls counted as attracting a mate. So maybe that's what that guy was hinting at today; when he threw his pencil at my face. Yeah, his aims probably just a bit off.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:36 pm

uh... Not sure what to make of that lmfao

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:44 pm

No erasers aren't part of attracting a mate, but they could be. I wanted to throw an eraser at that girl. The one who wouldn't notice me. Hey when I throw an eraser at her she'll know! Ugh, that girl doesn't even know who I am. She doesn't give a damn about me. Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag. Maybe she'd listen to blink182 with me. It's alright, she doesn't know what she's missing.

Ask that guy then. It'll creep him out. I just said throwing erasers because I like throwing stuff. But that guy is such a wuss. Doesn't he know to ask a girl to sit on his face first? "Hey you could use my face as a couch cushion if you wanted."

Squirrel nipples are like bathrooms in a building. You know they're there, but you don't think about them until you need them.

I just wanna say one thing about motorboating. I bent my legs to get at my friends level. Short people see things so differently. I saw that cheerleader around her eye level, instead of usually, well I scared her on accident once because she only comes up to my ribs. Walked in front of her and a tower was blocking her path. I saw she wears quite a bit of makeup and has some sort of acne on her chest, but I'd still motorboat.

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:46 pm

uh wow...and yes Danae wants to talk to Lyric alone...
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Sweet. Then I think, I'll Johnny will just lead Taylor along through something for Ann. Anyone got girl six yet? Maybe they'd meet her on the way. I dunno. I gotta message kaylah, but thanks for that info. Now he can ruin it by barging in "EY L YOU FORGOT THIS" Na I won''t don't worry.

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Um... I would offer to play Girl Six for ya', but I also don't know who the hell Sky -enter last name here- is. xD

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:12 pm

I'll play her if no one takes her.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:15 pm

I didn't either. That's why I googled her. Hey, I didn't know if you guys have heard of Michael Mando, but if you did, then we are now best friends :D

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:03 pm

Alright, I have girl 6 up! Expect a post sometime tomorrow.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:52 am

Sweet. I'll be here all day :)

I'll try to put boy 3 up. If you want a bit of insight on what he'll be like... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Owuk3cZGtQ

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:41 pm

3: Echo doesn't love bandgeek enough to postie Benny. :P

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:56 pm

@bandgeek im sorry i got busy last night, ill get up a post for him tonight. Males are hard for me to play but i am trying my best with Benny

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:55 pm

I posted for Benny, ill have to post for Dani and Bee tomorrow cus i gotta head to bed.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:05 pm

No, she doesn't love me enough to mention Henry >:( na it's alright. I understand why a boy would be hard to play, I don't play girls cause it'd be kind of hard. Sorry for not posting for Johnny yet. Was gonna post last night but refreshed the page to see if anyone did and I need to change it. Bam, lost it :( But I did find this if you were ever looking for how Johnny would act. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7uY7Wak9xA man that video has so much inspiration, gonn have to use some of it :D

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Alright guys so I got it up now. Sorry took so long, it all disappeared and stuff, but I wrote it back and now I'm ready for you :D

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!