Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Living Legends: Home for Wayward Paranormal

a part of “Living Legends: Home for Wayward Paranormal”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

(WIP) A safe place for the worlds most twisted souls who are forced to walk this earth after their time was up (Invite Only...sorta) (Check the OOC for updates)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Living Legends: Home for Wayward Paranormal”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:08 am

Welcome to"Living Legends: Home for Wayward Paranormal!"

I am currently unable to edit the Information page so Here are the characters currently on reserve/Taken.

Bloody Mary| FC: Katie McGrath| Taken by (Me) MaliceInWonderland

The White Lady|FC: Jennifer Lawrence|Reserved for LittleFox

Mary Whales|FC: Emily Browning|Reserved for Echo_Rose.

Vlad The Impaler|FC: pending|Reserved for almostinsane

Dr. Jekyll|FC:Gary Oldman|Reserved for Fabricator

More Legends will be added. If you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to ask.

Here's a the edited CS

Code: Select all
[center][size=][color=]Character Name Here[/size][/color]
[img]Gif or Img here[/img]
[b]Name [/b] (full name)
[b]Given Name[/b]
(The name you were came to be known as.)
[b]Age[/b]
(Age at Death)
[b]City/State/Country[/b]
(Prefecture, Providence Whatever.)[/center]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]Gif or Img here[/img][right]
[b]Powers/Abilities[/b]
(Here you put what you are able to do. Can you travel through Mirrors and slice throats? Shift Forms and beat the living Beep out people with your tail or do you just flow around alerting the living of your grief? List it here with a brief description.)
[b]Personality[/b]
(Are you a belevelont spirit or a vegeneful one? Tell us here. I want to know. The Good the Bad The Horrific.)
[b]Likes[/b] (x3)
[b]Dislikes[/b] (x3 this is not a smiley lol. Atleast 3)[/center]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]Gif or Img here[/img][/left]
[center][b]Your Tale[/b]
(How did you end up the way you are? Where you killed by your parent. Did you do this yourself or where you always like this? Tell us in great detail your side of the story -Feel free to tweak this however you like.)
[b]Theme Song[/b]
(I'm an audiophile myself, So Give me a song that describes you.)[/center]
Last edited by MaliceInWonderland on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Living Legends: Home for Wayward Paranormal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:24 am

Albert Fish, Jack the Stripper, Sweeney Todd, Vlad the Impaler, Peter Kürten, The Mad Butcher of Kingsbury Run, Jesse Pomelroy. All great killers.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:02 am

Ahh Perfect Thank You!
Is there anyone you wanted?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:37 am

The White Lady c:

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:18 am

Yay! Awesome. She's all yours. xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:40 am

id love to reserve mary whale please...is she connected to bloody mary some how?
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:50 am

According to legend. No. She's just another unfortunate Mary. She was given the name after the original Bloody Mary.
She's all yours xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Hmm... Might I have Vlad the Impaler/Dracula if possible? If not, I'd take Jack the Ripper.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:52 pm

Dr. Jekyll.

That is all.

Nah it's not, thank you for the invite, I'd like to request the above if at all possible?
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:45 pm

@Almost *hugs* Yay! You can have both if you like!
Give my a FC for Vlad and He's all yours!

@Fabricator You are very welcome and you may have Dr. Jekyll. Do you have a FC for him?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:45 pm

I shall hunt one out.

Ah perfect - Gary Oldman

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:58 pm

Oo that is perfect! The most underrated actor in history I swear.
Anywho.

He's all yours!

The edited CS is in the first post of the Thread.
I can't wait to see him

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Hey people how are those characters coming?

I don't mind if they are WIP's either I'd just like to see you guys are still willing to participate.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Sweet. What actor do you suggest for Vlad?

And I'm sorry. I just got out of a major bout of depression. I will try to have Vlad up soon.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Oh dear. You're good now though right?

I would suggest Dominic Purcell

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:51 am

Yeah. Getting better. Thanks. :)

And he looks awesome. Thanks. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:34 pm

xD no problem.

I'll be creating a reboot for this, soon Since I've only gotten 1 WIP. So if you guys are still interested please let me know so I can keep your reservation.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:39 am

I am!
DX

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:44 am

Alright Cool xD. I'll probably do the remake some time this week so be on the look out.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:46 pm

Still interested. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!