Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Sister And I...

My Sister And I...

a part of “My Sister And I...”, a fictional universe by Naught.

The sisters has been successful at taking the life of others.. Now it's your turn... Will you survive this chaos? Or will you drown in it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Sister And I...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

My Sister And I...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "My Sister And I..."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: My Sister And I...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:08 pm

I can't freaking pick between Pixie and Lights. >.<" I know I want Lights, but I'd rather her be in Pixie's situation. DX

By the way, love your signature. Dean <3
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Hello! May I reserve Park Bom please? God, I rarely get the chance to use her. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:17 pm

@ bangeek
I will switch them if you'd like? :] And thank you ^^

@ BleedingLover
Hiya there! :D Yes you can! I'll reserve her for you now.

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Naught wrote:@ bangeek
I will switch them if you'd like? :] And thank you ^^
@ BleedingLover
Hiya there! :D Yes you can! I'll reserve her for you now

Would you actually do that for me? I would love you. Forever. No joke.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:23 pm

id like to reserve pixie please...could she stay in lower class family though somehow?
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:29 pm

@bandgeek
Yes I would i'll do it right now!! :]

@Echo_Rose
Yes you can and she can stay in the lower class family. It's not really going to effect it! :] I'll just add another person to the higher classed family.

Naught
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:36 pm

@Naught thank you so much :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:45 pm

You should probably add a boy. :P So it'll be a little more even in genderness. But that's not my decision. >.<" just happy that I got my Lights. XD

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:48 pm

@ Echo_Rose
Mhm! ^^

@bangeek
Just did! My heart jumped after realizing that. XD

Maybe need to add another section. I don't know yet.

Naught
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Ah, well now it's 5:7, which is actually worse than what it was before. D: *heartbeat speeding up* XD Maybe you should add another family with two/three boys or something, or it could always just be uneven, haha.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Hm, Maybe ^^' *heart skipped a beat* XD

Well, I just added The Others section but, maybe a family with all boys wouldn't be so bad. :P

Naught
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Have your characters in by Thursday! If not I'll add two days to your reservation.. ^^

Naught
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby orchestraofwolves on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Can I reservate FC Charlotte Free please? (:

orchestraofwolves
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:47 am

Yes you can! Thanks for joining!

Naught
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheodoraMina on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:03 am

Could you reserve me FC Lee Taemin? Didn't expect a member of SHINee to be up here :D
Dilly-Dally, Shilly-Shally!

TheodoraMina
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Yes I can! :] Yes, it was either from SHINee or Alice Nine. ^^

Naught
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:49 am

Hey could I reserve Ash Stymest please !

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:14 am

Hey, is this RP still on or not ? I'm just wondering 'cause there is no activity going on so . . .

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheodoraMina on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:19 pm

I hope so. I'm still keen, if it goes on. There's been a lot of character reservations, but not many are creating them yet.

TheodoraMina
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!