Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

DNAxis

DNAxis

a part of “DNAxis”, a fictional universe by TheUnnamedOne.

In a post-apocalyptic world scientists have been experimenting on people to create a stronger soldier. The successful experiments become infused with the DNA of animals that have gone extinct or are nearly extinct. Now they are fighting back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “DNAxis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: DNAxis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:10 pm

How about if both Vit and I post? Does that help too? :v

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:04 pm

Also, Chrono, with regards to your latest post... Can Banzel read minds? If not, how the hell does he know what's going on inside her mind after only knowing of her existence for about thirty seconds?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrono on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:18 pm

its from personal exp animals can smell when another is afraid your character was in fear of something and since my character has known hail a long time as to how long they have been out I dont know really on the amount of time on that but if it has been awhile then he would have seen other cases as well as what he has gone through himself banzel would know the signs which is why I wrote such a broad range of things one of them had to have hit the mark on what she was thinking about. if I wrote more than one that it the mark than it just means I have a certain animal empathy nothing more but if thats too close for you at this point in time I can rewrite part of my post.

chrono
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Will have a post up soon guys... Sorry for the delay
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:14 pm

May I just say... I love Pal. <3 LOL

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 am

So due to the fact that no one around my character ever posts, I'm going to go ahead and leave this rp. I have had Amara run off in the middle of the night. As I said, I'm leaving the rp so please don't have anyone try to interact with her. I've waited days for someone to post, and it just never happened. I only allow myself to do so many rps at a time so that I can give a lot of focus to each one. I'm sorry, but I don't feel like I'm really contributing to this rp anymore. I wish you all the best, and I hope the four people that randomly vanished on you come back at some point.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Uuuuhm....if there's anyone still here, sorry for my temporary disappearance. I've been dealing with lawyers and custody stuff and hospital trips and haven't had the time or energy to do much on this site >_< I'm back now though if anyone is still willing to rp. Again, sorry!

-K

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!