Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Abbey

The Abbey

a part of “The Abbey”, a fictional universe by Rene.

Write out the lives of the aristocratic Branson family and their servants in the post-Edwardian era. Dramatic events like World War 1 and the forced marriage of the Branson girls rage forward. (If you're a fan of Downton Abbey, you'll love this!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Abbey”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Abbey

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Hello, everyone!

I am very excited about this role-play, and I hope you are too. Before you do anything though, you might want to research and see what the time period was like during World War 1 in Britain to help you with your character. Fashion, culture, and setting will play a key role in our role-play.

Thanks for viewing this! :D
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/259947_175177079286982_351463707_n.jpg

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rene
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Abbey

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:07 pm

May I reserve either the Youngest Female or Female Maid? [ or both :3 ] Also, I apologize if those aren't the exact names of them, I'm doing this from a phone since I'm not supposed to be online. >.<
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:13 pm

@bandgeek Of course! Both is perfectly fine.

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Alright, thank you. :3 I'll try and get the sheets in by tomorrow night the latest, but the writing exams are this week and I'm a bit swamped. >.<

I did just see your average words per post thing though. *a little bit scared* XD. I can usually only manage like, 600-800 words on a good day... is that going to be okay?

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:37 pm

@bandgeek Yeah! I totally understand. Good luck on your writing exams!

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Can I please reserve the female middle child?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:27 pm

@Horseygirl Sure thing!

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:16 pm

May I please reserve the male middle child please?
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Could I reserve the female cook/maid?

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:27 am

@naught I'm sorry! It's already been reserved!
@rdaydreamer Of course!

@naught I'm sorry, I thought you said 'Female Middle Child'! But yes, the male middle child slot is open. The 'Eldest Male Child' reservation had been cancelled too, so you can have that slot if you'd like.

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:46 pm

The dang profile pic on my character wouldn't upload! Grrrrrrrrrr!

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:00 pm

So... Does anyone want to start posting tomorrow? I guess we'll have just one Bennet boy, because I doubt anyone will apply for the other two. We can just have one of the boys since we only need one heir to Pemberley. The middle sister can be off somewhere since I'm still waiting for that application. Sound good to everyone? I can't wait to start!

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:22 pm

*coughcough* Two boys and three girls, that'll be fun. I guess I really shouldn't make the maid then. xD Or if you'd like, I could just take Az out, so it'll be even.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:22 am

Ah, hang on! I'll have my character in tonight!

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:52 am

@bandgeek You can do whatever you'd like. I could even ask one of the boys to make another character.

@Horseygirl I got your character! It looks great!

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rezzorrr on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:19 am

bandgeek- Hi, I just got your PM. For some reason, the site isn't letting me send back any messages. Yeah, that'd be great if Gabriel could be Thomas's younger sister. Sorry for not messaging you back!

Rezzorrr
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Fist post! Holla! Oh, and don't worry about the length of your post. Mine is just really long because I had a lot of spare time on my hands... So don't feel like you have to make it that long!

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:41 pm

I feel like that post was terrible, but it was also long, which I am proud of myself for. XD

So excited to start. :3

Oh, and thanks you Rezzzz. :3 <3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:36 am

No, it was awesome!!!

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Ok guys, so Im currently on my way out of town. Please don't mind my short posts, I'm trying I continue this from my phone. But try to keep this roleplay alive while I'm gone! I don't want it to dwindle away! You can continue on into the morning after my post is complete.

Rene
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!