Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Stars of Arina

Stars of Arina

a part of “Stars of Arina”, a fictional universe by Leej10100.

What if you held a great power inside you...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stars of Arina”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Stars of Arina

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:43 am

I NEED HELP>.<

Which picture should I use for Death's castle {Who by the way has been created and is one of my best works yet...just saying XD}

Pic A:

Pic B:

Pic C:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:07 am

I like pic C, looks eviler, look's like it be ...... better suited for the task
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Angelico on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:52 am

I actually prefer pic A it just seems more dead and foreboding and those weird curved spikes in the ground remind me if teeth and gravestones at the same time

I like C as well but it reminds me of Baradur from Lord of the Rings

Dante Angelico
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:35 am

I know one thing. Pic b is out the question! Pic C gives a close up on the castle and Pic A gives the outside. I say use both!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:07 am

I reeeeally like the first picture. I agree with Dante, it looks more foreboding. Like Death himself lives there. Picture B looks too desolate and star wars-y (idk how, it just does) and the last picture looks like a futuristic gothic cathedral in a non futuristic setting
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Okay, so, glad my character was accepted! It might be a bit... different when I actually play him, but that's okay!
So here's my little issue... I noticed that Ace was talking to... someone in the recent posts. I also noticed that Ronoh was tagged in the last one. Is the person she's talking to Ronoh? I was somewhat confused on that point... If not, should I wait to just throw him in there or just do it?

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:46 pm

*waves hand* anyone here??

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:12 am

Sorry I have been busy with school I Should be able to post tomorrow!

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:18 am

I'm so confused with the posts.. Like the Joker isn't the the ruler of the kingdom of the Destiny stone? Cause I see the dragon and holder of life tagged in the post instead of Kira and Trinity which are the holders for the Destiny stone.

Oh wow I feel so dumb right now! xD
Last edited by pepperx3 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Thats because the person playing the Joker plays the holder of the life stone too, and is(Holder of life) talking to the dragon of life. And the Joker is talking to the shadow of destiny. And right know Kira and Trinity aren't with them.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Akane almost barfed when she heard her mother trying to be seductive with a younger male, especially a guy her age.

BAHAHAHA! When I was skimming through the posts just now this one made me crack up! Just the way she worded that...
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Thats so funny XD

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:12 am

Y'know what? It might be a bad idea, but screw it. Shall I play as the Emperor or the King? Who would it help more? The worst part about it would be making the character sheets, so that'd be okay. Unless the thing on the front page is wrong and they aren't open. oh well then. Then there's a bit of an issue with my plans. So yes! Do tell me if you would like me to do it.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Mizu would like a daddy....

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:34 pm

I think someone is the King, but we do need an Emperor so go on ahead ^^

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uniken on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Hey guys I am having some crazy real life drama.... So I won't be posting very often I am sorry if I can't post for a day or two but I still will try to post as much as I can!
When life hands you lemons.. YOU FUCKING SQUIRT LIFE IN THE EYE AND TAKE HIS WALLET THAT CHEEP PRICK!

Uniken
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Seeing as we all have real life to attend to im sure everyone will understand my friend.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:58 am

AH..where is everyone? *echo*

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:14 pm

I am waiting for cirrus_sd. I don't like being stuck in a roleplay.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:25 pm

I'm here! sorry for the slow posts. Schoolwork and such...but I will post by Tuesday morning! Thank you for being patient :)

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!