Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Magic facility

Magic facility

a part of “Magic facility”, a fictional universe by Wolflover2217.

there is a prison, called the Magic Facility. Its where they keep abnormal people with powers and do experiments on them. But will hey have enough? And will some break out, and run away, to live the normal life they never had? ___more info inside!!!!___

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Magic facility”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Magic facility

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:51 pm

yup but they'll get out real soon dont worry:)
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Ahem... well Raven and I have seemingly already broken the rules about the being chained up thing... but I guess that's not our faults since you should have put it on the front page. :3

Oh, and uh, no offense but Wolf, every one of your posts makes me laugh a little. XD Just with how... crazy it is, like "twenty-five stabs". XD Just, crazy.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:55 am

@Bandgeek. Yeah i know, its crazy! twenty five stabs..lol. But the guards just make it sound badder then what it is. Its praticly, pokes with a knife. Lol stillwould hurt!

Ok a death mage.
If they have skin contact with somethin living, then can send a wave of death magic into it, killing it instantly. They also have pitch black eyes with no reflection in them. Useally, DeathMages are very hot or beautiful, and thats how they lure people in so they can kill them. I hope this makes sense
Lonewolf who sings alone at night,
You have no need to cower in fright,
For there lies a place that takes in all,
No matter how big, no matter how small,
Join out pack, we love and care for all.
~Celeste the lone wolf~

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:33 am

were animals
They can turn into their animal. For example, Werefalcon, werewolf, werehorse (beware the horse lol) and more. The animal is bigger then the normal animals, and have more unesual markings. You can choose whether or not if they can shift at free will or only on full moons.

shapeshifters
They can turn into any living thing at free will. The things they turn into are sometimes bigger, depending on the size. They can imagine what their animal is going to look like when they are about to turn into something. Like whent the guards take Sierra out for the shifting practise. She has to turn into something speciefic in a certain amout of time, if she takes lonnger then that time she gets some stabs (pokes with knife, i mean i cant say "Ok if you don't your gettin twenty five pokes with a knife." )

healers
They can heal people, but the wound transferrs into them. They heal 16X faster then people, and can only be killed when they are stabbed in life arterriy. (Hears, lungs, liver ectc) She can also, like a death mage, send a surge of PAIN into someone if they have skin contact. It doesnt kill, but makes them uncoiunchus for 12 hours. They are also imune to magnatious flower poison(For those who have read Touch of power/ scent of magic the healer is based on Avry XD )

fire mage
They can make lighting in the sky. If they have skin contact, they can make you feel like they are burning alive. They can also wield fire in their hands, and create fire balls. They can spark fires, and stop fires with a click of their fingers!

water mage
They can create massive waves . They also create floods when their is no water around. If they have skin contact, they can make it feel like you are drowning, and coughing up water.

earth mage
Eatth mages can camoflage into the forest. They can also control plants, and make them grow bigger. They can choose wearther or not to distort the plant. If they want to, they stare at it, for example, a vine hangind from the trees. They can mind chat with the earth, and tell it what to do. They can picture spikes/ poison ivy on the plant and it will grow it. (based on kerick from touch of magic/sense of power)

air mage
They can create storms, (wind storms) and they can suffiocate people. Taking the air out of their lungs. They can also create walls of air, that they can control. It helps them get away if they are attacked. They can also create wirl winds on their fingers for fun.

death mage
If they have skin contact with somethin living, then can send a wave of death magic into it, killing it instantly. They also have pitch black eyes with no reflection in them. Useally, DeathMages are very hot or beautiful, and thats how they lure people in so they can kill them.

Hybrid
Hybrids are part things. For example, part fire mage and part werecat. They couldnt turn into a cat, but they would have cat features, like whiskers, long claws, tail etc.

Animal whispers
they can control animals, and mind chait to them. They can turn invisible, and go into a animal, and control it to get away or get more powers.

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Wolflover2217 wrote:@Bandgeek. Yeah i know, its crazy! twenty five stabs..lol. But the guards just make it sound badder then what it is. Its praticly, pokes with a knife. Lol stillwould hurt!

Useally, DeathMages are very hot or beautiful, and thats how they lure people in so they can kill them.

-Snaps fingers-

Ladies, prepare your fangirl screams, especially if you watch Amnesia.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:02 pm

I apologize for my late response, I had gotten busy and writer's block. But I've beaten it with a stick now and am ready to go!
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:30 am

@wofspirit. Animal whisperes can't turn into animals! Thats a shapeshifter. Andimal whispers can talk to animals, and if they see an animal, for instance a bird they can turn into it to get away. They can't turn into wolves at random. Werewolves and shapeshifters can.

@Lufia Thats ok! XD

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:37 pm

welp as fun as it was rping with ya'll I think im done with this rp:) so good bye hope to rp with ya'll again someday.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!