Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hôtel De L'Amour: A Dark Love Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hôtel De L'Amour: A Dark Love Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:27 pm

Still alive and kicking?
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Sadly, I don't think so.. =/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:24 am

( really dramatic look. ) nooooooooooooooo

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:30 am

I reckon that we should have started and have latecomers arrive late at the hotel

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:00 am

Maybe if this version is dead, someone could remake it and everyone who's still interested in being a part of it could resubmit their characters? And then we could fill up the remaining spots from afresh.

I had every intention of finishing my second character. But, I thought this was dead and I'd never get to use her. I'd love to finish her, if I will.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:37 am

That's a good idea we will wait till tomorow or something then someone could remake it, I think someone should ask toy solider if its okay to do that

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:13 am

I don't mind remaking it, if toy soldier doesn't want to do it. I'll drop her a message probably tonight and ask.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:35 am

have were heard anything or are we joinging forces and remaking

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:34 am

I haven't had a reply from toysoldier, in fact the message hasn't even been opened yet, and I sent it almost 48 hours ago. She hasn't logged on in a while either.

So, I say if I don't hear anything by this time tomorrow, we start the process of remaking it?

So anyone who wants to be a part of the remake, let me know on here. Anyone who hasn't got back to me by this time tomorrow I'll send out PM's to.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Count me in I'd still be up for it

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:52 am

I'm up for a remake.
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:42 am

Okay the remake done and going up this evening. Anybody who hasn't got back to me about whether they want to bring their characters across, this is your last chance as all characters will be reopened in the remake, unless I've heard otherwise from you.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!