Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pursuing The Invisible

Pursuing The Invisible

a part of “Pursuing The Invisible”, a fictional universe by FoolMeOnce.

The Korana District of The Region is rising from the ashes of a war like no other. Most inhabitants perished, but a small pocket are said to live. One small group of adventurers seek out the rubble, searching for the tiny civilisation said to exist.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pursuing The Invisible”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Pursuing The Invisible

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:25 pm

"Pursuing The Invisible"

Existing in the year 4013, exactly 2000 years from now, is a large flat plain called The Region where Russia, China, India, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Spain, France and the United Kingdom once stood. They were then separated, now are bonded to form one big expanse of rugged, harsh terrain. After the Great War, in which Russia approached the United States of America with unprepared hostility, and was overcome when Brazil and Canada defended their sister land, The Region was obliterated.
...or so it seemed...
My solace is knowing that someday things will be over...then I can say a big SCREW YOU to those who brought me down!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Pursuing The Invisible

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Hello there. May I have Female 2 please? I can have her in soon.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Of course :3
Thanks for the interest~

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 am

Ill reserve Male 2
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:02 am

Thanks PulseTrick!

FeralFairy; your character is amazing <3

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:26 am

Oh, thank you! I'm really excited about this roleplay! ^-^

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:24 am

Could I reserve Male 3? I'll be able to submit him within the day.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Brill character Flexar, but please could you use a photograph image instead of a drawing? It will help keep it the same format as the others :)

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:00 pm

It would have been nice if you'd specified that beforehand, but I'll see if I can find a good image.

EDIT: I've changed it now.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:36 pm

Sorry about that.
Thank you.

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:31 pm

I'll have Rowan finished up later on today or tomorrow. My work schedule is alittle screwy this week heh-heh.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Meet Rowan I need to flesh out the history with Pulse since they have my character's brother.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:28 am

Just 2 more roles!!

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:13 am

Shall we start this now or wait for roles to be filled?

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:07 pm

I suppose we could start now. And we could 'come across' them later xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:43 pm

I think we could give it maybe another day, and in the meantime if anyone knows anyone who may be interested they could tell them - that way we can have the full party and not have to change much.

What's up with Pulse? He still in?

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Hmm i'll wait until this time tomorrow, then we will start.
I've PMed Pulse to ask, awaiting reply.

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:06 am

Sorry for not getting in to this sooner. I've submitted the character. I was all caught up in my Spring break, and I didn't have time to my character. I had a good idea about he was, just not the good time. I've sent him in though. I must disclose that I'm west Coast though, So my times that I can post might be different than yours.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:29 am

I'm on the West Too.

I'm So Cal.

I actually need to go over some stuff with you about our characters seeing as they are siblings.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Let's gosies!
I'll make the first post~

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!