Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Decemuir

Decemuir

a part of “Decemuir”, a fictional universe by phooka.

(Look inside!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Decemuir”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Decemuir

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:51 am

Hey guys, I PMed jigo, if he doesn't post by Monday, I'm going to remove his character so we can keep going in the RP.

I'm also going to PM Horsey and let her know we're still waiting on her post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Yeah, I saw Horsey over in a new RP trying to get a role or two...pointed her back this way, hope to see a post soon...and a reply to my PM would be nice so I can get my shit started.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:55 pm

I'm going to PM her one more time but if she still doesn't post I'll take down her character and find someone else to play her.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Yeah, I can post, but without my team I'kk be talkin to myself..

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Know that you haven't lost me ^^

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Thank you, faithy! :)

Okay guys, now we're only waiting on Sneaky.

Noxize: You can post, too. I'm sure faithy and Horsey will be right behind you! ^^

Everybody: As soon as Sneaky posts you can begin posting more often. :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:55 am

Just thought I'd pop over to say that I'm not dead yet. Looking forward to the next post.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:50 am

I plan on posting again after you, Mirror. (:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:51 pm

Just in case none of you noticed, I posted! So yeah........yeah.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:41 am

Might work on a post soon, depending on whether someone else is scheduled to post next or not.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:43 pm

I'm going to post now, I don't think there'll really need to be a specific order now that we've all gotten our intro posts up (except for the bad guys). Just post when you feel the need and stuff. :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:47 am

Just dropping by to say that I posted, like I said I would. Lemme know what you think of the title font I decided on, Century Gothic.

Also, I don't want to be nit-picky or anything, but Lily's profile seems to be in a perpetual half-finished state; a bunch of stuff, including how her power works, has yet to be added. =/

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:01 pm

Did I make that post too long?.. ): I feel like I did.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:09 am

Just checking in, seeing if anyone's planning on typing up a post or something.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!