Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Vows of Black and White

The Vows of Black and White

a part of “The Vows of Black and White”, a fictional universe by The Lucid Serpent.

They were left with a hex—one awake, one asleep, one with memory, one without. When it was humanity began to reject the Gods’ affections, they were punished for it. But...now that terrible fate may see its end as two sets of lovers are tested....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vows of Black and White”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Vows of Black and White

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:17 pm

Fine by me, also hit me up if you just an extra player in general.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lucid Serpent on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Will do...I should be getting my character up at some point tonight, along with more information about the roleplay's world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Lucid Serpent
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusaMe on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:31 pm

I WANT THE RP TO START NOW!!!!
Lol. Sorry, I'm excited! I can't wait to get Aiden going and acting in the Manor, it'll be so much fun! Haha. :D
“Whenever you take on playing a villain, he has to cease to be a villain to you. If you judge this man by his time, he's doing very little wrong.”
― Colin Firth

MusaMe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:38 pm

Lul, Aiden and Cyra are the same weight.

I thought this was funny. xD And I'll update my profile to include Aiden as a past lover, sorry I never read your profile, Musa.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lucid Serpent on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm

This roleplay is going to definitely be really fun...I'm still working on my character, Fia, I've played her before and I'm sort of reimagining her for this roleplay in truth, but still, she'll be fun. XD

The Lucid Serpent
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusaMe on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Please don't just make my writing abilities look like crap! Please! Haha

MusaMe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lucid Serpent on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:09 pm

I am making you no promises...but you have nothing to worry about, you look to be a fantastic writer. ^-^

The Lucid Serpent
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lucid Serpent on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Oh, and by-the-by, if anyone wants to add me to Skype perchance...I'm jakuri-chan on there.

The Lucid Serpent
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lucid Serpent on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:47 pm

And triple-post.... Okay, so I'm going to have to be honest with everyone at the moment and say that Fia might take a couple more days for me to finish, I'm not up to finishing her tonight. I did make some headway on her though, but I have to work the next two days, then I'm off at least Friday and Saturday, but tonight is a no-go because I did not sleep right due to some circumstances regarding my mom...her back went out on her, so I've been helping her all day, and I thought I had to drive her to the doctor's this morning, so I got up waaaaaay early for that, only to find out that my stepdad was taking he, after that I could barely sleep. XD

I think I am on like five hours of broken sleep right now.... So please, excuse me for the time being,

The Lucid Serpent
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:18 am

Take care, okay? We don't want the GM fainting on us now. xD

By the way, are you planning any actions in this?

EDIT
Also, do I need to co-op with the human female that my character fell in love with and do a history according to it?

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusaMe on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:51 pm

Alrighty. Please don't forget about us! We'll wait eagerly for your return. Haha.

MusaMe
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lucid Serpent on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Don't worry, I make sure to take good care of myself, at least good enough to not faint.... XD

And, what do you mean by 'actions' Code? I don't really understand...and also, if you want to cooperate about history regarding the God of War and the mortal woman, let me know, cause technically speaking, it was my character who would've snubbed him. ^-^;;

The Lucid Serpent
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:34 am

Hmm... By actions, I meant fighting. As in powers collide, or the Gods rage and so on. Like Bleach or Naruto.

Yeah, that. I guessed it would have been you. xD Now, for the letting you know part... Basically I don't have to ask as since the story even included how the God of War and the human female had a relationship. No matter how we want to avoid it, we must still mush in the histories. So, let's start the PMing! And somehow annoy the shit out of other people with my lame assed character. xD

Should I send in my sheet first? I'm already done with the most part, and now I just need to fill the history, which I would be cooperating with Lucid.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lucid Serpent on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Okay, so that makes more sense, and well in truth, I can see that possibly happening...I do have some interesting plans for some stuff in the future, but how that might affect other characters I don't know, I know that it will have some sort of impact on my own character.... I do plan on creating some more of the 'Gods' and giving them faces, personas and whatnot. However, as far as 'action' goes, I don't really yet know about that..... Hmm, I suppose that if you've seen it, think of Ah! My Goddess for the tone and theme of this roleplay, that anime does have in it some seriously epic and crazy battles between the Goddesses and Demons, and other figures here and there at times, so I wouldn't say it was impossible for the Gods to have instances of having powers collide, or raging, etc.

And I'm up for PMing to get things more sorted out at any point in time, however, since neither knows much of the other's character beyond what is stated in the Intro.... XD Aha..... The relationship between the Human and the God of War, I don't know if it would've been much of a 'relationship' since the Human was already in a relationship with the man she rejected the God for....

Yeah, you might want to send the sheet it now.

The Lucid Serpent
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:31 am

Dum dee dum~ Still waiting~
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:14 am

Sent in my sheet. It doesn't really look promising, huh?

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:32 am

Did I hear the mentioning of additional background characters? I'd be happy to help there (yes totally being a whore in wanting to be part of this) that is, of course assuming any of them actually need a face.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lucid Serpent on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Okay...sorry for the bit of the absence here, but my life's been a bit all over the place the last couple of days, nothing serious, but just all over the place. XD

The Lucid Serpent
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:59 am

This hasn't died yet, right? :c

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lucid Serpent on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:06 pm

No, this isn't dead, things are just going unfortunately slow due to real life deciding to interfere with my time. XD I promise, I'm gonna be getting this thing going this week...I only work two days this week in total, and I'm off the rest of them, so I'll finally have some real free time here~

The Lucid Serpent
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!