Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mall Life

Mall Life

a part of “Mall Life”, a fictional universe by JennyHeart.

The human race has been hit with a lethal virus infecting all adults turning them into cranks, teenagers and children have to fend for themselves and a group have found refuge in Redbrooke Mall, turning it into a small community. How will you survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mall Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Mall Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Is it too late to sign up for this?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JennyHeart on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Nope everyone's free to join :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JennyHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:53 am

I've finally submitted my character, Adelaide. Sorry for the wait! I hope to post tomorrow =)

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JennyHeart on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Grrbot and NadiQuerida I've approved both of you :) also Grrbot do you have any preference for a job/room or do you just want me to put you down for any?

JennyHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Hey thanks for accepting me! I'd love to be the supply leader and you can just put me in any room thats available! :D

Grrbot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sammy132 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Can I be in room 2? My character will be a 5 year-old female. Is that okay?

sammy132
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JennyHeart on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:07 am

Sammy that's fine i will review you character by the end of today.

NOTE TO EVERYONE:
If you could please remember to select which room your character is in for each post and tag the characters involved!

Thanks guys its going really good :)

JennyHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JennyHeart on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:28 am

Sammy could you please just add some more information to your character Haze, especially in the personality and history part (i.e she woke up to find her parents eating her yet she escaped unharmed?). Just add some more details and i'm sure it will be fine :)

JennyHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:14 am

Hey Jenny, I'm going to make a male for the RP. Since no one's taken up a cleaning position yet, I'll make a janitor. I should be done with him soon so let me know if you want anything changed.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:37 am

Haha, wow ok! Love for little Mikayla!

BTW...she has not been assigned a room yet..can I get one so I can post my entrance? Also..you said there is not a cleaner...Mikayla will gladly clean but of course she'll need guidance. And I assume since you have said nothing that the two jobs I put down for her were alright?

Please let me know, thanks!
Can't wait to post! ^_^
The desire to write grows with writing.

Salmai

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JennyHeart on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:20 pm

I've put MIkayla in room 2 and working with the cleaners, Nadie I'll also put you in cleaning and will post which room your in in the intro :)

Thanks guys :)

JennyHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sammy132 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:52 pm

I detailed the things more, Jenny.

sammy132
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:32 pm

Sounds good!
Have you heard back from the person who reserved Adelaide's roommate yet?

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Have you guys seen orchestraofwolves? I don't particularly like having my character stand around in an area for a long time. Perhaps I could find a way to leave that area and free my char since she doesn't appear to be posting anytime soon.
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:54 pm

0neTailedf0x wrote:Have you guys seen orchestraofwolves? I don't particularly like having my character stand around in an area for a long time. Perhaps I could find a way to leave that area and free my char since she doesn't appear to be posting anytime soon.

You could always have him notice Flynn, since no one seems to have done that yet. *shrug*
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sammy132 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Please accept Haze!

sammy132
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Posting thursay/tomorrow when I get home from school

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Ehh, literally no idea what to do. Do i pretend that the thing before didn't happen and just do what everyone else is in the Social Area. Or what?

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Just wondering but is the movie happening right now? Peace hasn't posted so Elsy doesn't really have anything to do....

Grrbot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JennyHeart on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:36 am

Hi everyone seems there are some problems so I hope this helps!

OneTailedFox I have messaged orchestraofwolves but in the meantime you could continue on from my post like describing your reactions to what my character does, or like band geek suggested you could include Flynn.

Sammy132 thank you for adding more detail I have approved your Haze :)

NadieQueridai have also messaged the person who I have reserved as your roommate if I do not hear anything by the end of today I will delete the reservation

Hope that helps if there's anything else let me know

JennyHeart
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!