Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cheater, Cheater

Cheater, Cheater

a part of “Cheater, Cheater”, a fictional universe by bandgeek.

A girl and a guy enter a bet that can go nowhere but down, risking heartbreak and humiliation.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cheater, Cheater”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cheater, Cheater

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:59 am

Hey guys! I hope some of you may enjoy this and take interest, I'm sure y'all have been in that situation where you spend a bunch of time on something and no one is interested at least some point in time. :3 You can make reservations here, just make sure you include "Hey bandgeek, rawr! Can I reserve..." so I know you read this bit. I'm also about to head to school, so once you make the reservation feel free to start working on your character. <3
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Cheater, Cheater

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skinnylittlemini on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:59 am

I'm sorry ignore this. I have too much going on to start another roleplay. Sorry :/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

skinnylittlemini
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Hey Bandgeek, rawr! Can I reserve Lights?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Hmm, considering one of the males.. Maybe..
~ wanderer.

Wanderer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amy3173 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:57 pm

Hey bandgeek, rawr! Can I reserve Lily?

I'm new to the site, and this seems like a nice way to start out.

Amy3173
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:27 pm

I can take a male spot if they are still available.

Is that okay, or am I too late to the party?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Well,

I would say "Hey bandgeek, rawr! Can I reserve Popular Boy's Ex-Girlfriend?"But alas, I am a little too late ... Like always. xD Lol. Anyway! I just wanted to drop a post and say that this role-play looks quite interesting. (:

If I spot opens up do you mind shooting me a PM? I'd love to portray a role in this. ^-^

Thaaaaank you!

- Just Sayin' ;D

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:14 pm

Aha, yay! We have interested people. Alright, I'll reply to these in the order they came. :3

@Horseygirl, Light's is actually taken, I'm sorry. My fault since I didn't put who was/n't taken on the front page.

@Wanderer, Well, if you do choose to take one, I'd be very grateful. :3 If not, that's okay too, haha. <3

@Amy[ insert some numbers here, too lazy to check ], Surely. :3 Welcome to the site!

@FamishedPantsAndHungryShirt, You're not too late! If you're even looking at this anymore, I'd love if you could take one of the spots! :3

@Just Sayin', If I can get both existing male roles filled, I'll PM you. :3 I just want to make sure there isn't too many males[ since most people seem to hate playing them xD ]. <3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:38 pm

I understand completely! Thanks a bunch((:

I usually play male roles as my main characters, and lately I've just wanted to portray females, since that is my gender, after all. :P However, I do not mind playing males; it's actually fun. xD

That being said, if you have trouble filling your male roles at any time I don't mind snatching one up. Of course, that is only if it's down to the nitty gritty and no one is willing to take the role. :x lol

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xx_amke_xX on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:12 am

Is it alright if I reserve Zac efron?

Xx_amke_xX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:34 am

@Xx_amke_xX, PM'd you.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:19 am

Alright, so currently the only open character is Jensen Ackles. :3 Once he is taken and everyone has submitted their sheets, we can start!

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Yay!

My character feels inferior because he has no personality or much about him.....

:c

EDIT: Wait, what? I just checked my app....... It did not show up any of that stuff I did not fill in before! What the duck?!

I SHALL EDIT HIM NOW! >:C

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:27 pm

What the....?

UGHEWOPUSHGPOauhgdsogih

I FORGOT TO REPLY?! DX

Sorry! I forget sometimes and then like six hundred other RP posts make this one get lost!

DXDXDX

I'll post tomorrow, sorries! :'c

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!