Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Training for Deception

Training for Deception

a part of “Training for Deception”, a fictional universe by Gabriella.

It isn't a life you choose, but a life that you are chosen for. Agents? We are. Mistakes? We are not.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Training for Deception”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Training for Deception

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Finally posted! Sorry for the delay, was caught up with birthday activities :p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:48 am

Haha, don't worry about it! :)

I just returned from a seven eleven run. On a Thursday night. With icecream and candy... I have no will power. -____-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriella
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Sorry that le post is so short. I'm kind of ashamed...

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Don't worry about it. I don't expect paragraph after paragraph for every post. c:

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Just waiting on The Therin before I post again (:

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Ill be posting soon, as well.

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Uhg, sorry I'm being so slow. Had an unusually busy weekend so I'm exhausted! But my post will be up by tonight, and after that, I'll be more consistent! :)

Edit:I know the beginning is kind of slow, but I find that roleplays don't last very long when you jump right into things. So hopefully you guys aren't getting bored!

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:22 am

I worry. This roleplay is getting increasingly slower

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:25 am

I'm sorry! There's not much I can do without The Therin =( I'm afraid he might still have a writers block he mentioned earlier? I want this RP to continue, I promise.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:16 am

I second that!

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Therin on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:34 am

Alright, so I'm sorry for not posting the last few days, actually this has nothing to do with writers block. At first I thought I couldn't post until Peace did so, but apparently I had somehow misinterpreted the posts before, in other words, I am an idiot. >.<
Long story short, it turns out I'm also a terrible planner and I couldn't find time to write more than two or three sentences yesterday. Once again you have my apologies, but I'm afraid that's all I can offer. :/
I will start writing my next post as soon as I get home.

The Therin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Oh hahah, you're not an idiot! But it's not a problem if you, or any of you really, don't have much time for posting. Perhaps all of you should let me know how often you are able to post, so that if it's taking longer than what you told me to post, I will know if something is up. Obviously if something did come up that is preventing you from posting for longer than what you told me, I won't kick you out or get angry, I'll just message you and then move the roleplay along, and when you return, you can just jump back in.

By the way, I'll probably post in, maximum, a couple of hours! :)

I was supposed to post this morning, but my tenants were refilling up their giant ass fish tank and forgot about it, thus leaving my room right below, flooded. My bed was soaked along with the other half of my room, so I didn't get much sleep. :I Not my year, lol.
Last edited by Gabriella on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:01 pm

Ignore this.Ignore this.Ignore this.
Last edited by Gabriella on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:49 am

Hi guys. Just wanted to post an update to let you guys know that I'm still here. I'm not going to bore you with another excuse, but I will be posting tomorrow; which could be at anytime from 11am-11pm pacific time. I havent always been consisten on pisting when i say i'm going to post, but I assure you it will be done. Hope you guys are still here, as well.

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:15 pm

What are Roman's hobbies? Would help me with my post, which you will see why.

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Allow me to be of some help. From what I have gathered, Roman's hobbies include:

1. Fishing (for compliments)
2. Quilting
3. Knitting
4. Embroidery
5. Ballet

Hope that's of some use! :) :) :)

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Just what I expected, haha!

I shall wait for peace to reply, and then I will apply the needed information to my post, and then I will finally post it. :)

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:01 am

Sorry, I was at a friend's house. Nadie, that was completely accurate.

Roman likes:
~ Hunting
~ Shooting Ranges
~ Cleaning his weapons
~ Working out / Jogging
~ Playing Sports
~ Sex...jk xD...Hacking

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Therin on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:43 am

Finally posted after a huge delay, I don't even have a good excuse, except maybe procrastination and more terrible planning. Sorry guys :/
I definitely need to get my schedule tidied up >.<

The Therin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Okay, so Therin and I had a bit of a conversation...or... exchanged a few words? Lol... about posting frequency, so I just thought I'd share them with you. I shortened it a bit:

"Don't even worry about it! I've been pretty busy lately, so I'm going to be more lenient with posting frequency. I have no problem if this roleplay takes a bit of a break, say for a week, or so, I just want to be reassured that everyone will be returning after that week has finished. I'm determined to keep this roleplay from dying off as most do, so as long as I know that you won't disappear, But you can really post whenever you want. You seem to be trustworthy, but then again, anyone can just randomly disappear, even someone you didn't think would.

So, yeah. If you can't post, don't worry about it. If possible, after four days (maybe?) and you haven't posted, just post in the OOC so that I know you're still here. If you can't get on, just post ASAP when you do get on, and all will be well! :)"

I literally just copied, pasted, and then erased, so that this could apply to all of you. Any questions? ;D

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!