Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Varnic: The Massacre of the Throne

Varnic: The Massacre of the Throne

a part of “Varnic: The Massacre of the Throne”, a fictional universe by Entity of Sin.

The Massacre of the Throne is a roleplay designed to deliver an epic dark medieval experience full of dungeon exploration, rich and rewarding discoveries, epic battlefields, and the mysterious history behind the continent the roleplay takes place on.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Varnic: The Massacre of the Throne”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Varnic: The Massacre of the Throne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Entity of Sin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Things seem to be shaping up well. If there is anything that anyone is wondering about in the roleplay for the story, then please ask. I'll try and fill in the gaps as much as possible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Entity of Sin
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumaria on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Sorry for my absence! Car crash sent me to the hospital with a concussion and broken wrist and this is my first lucid day. I'll be posting immediately.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lumaria
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Entity of Sin on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:45 pm

There isn't any reason to rush your post if you're recovering from a car injury. Taking care of yourself first is way more important.

Entity of Sin
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Entity of Sin on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:43 pm

Trying to get everyone back into posting. With school for me kicking my ass in accounting and micro economics, I'm still trying to get everyone to post. So don't wait for me to give you the okay, just post regularly, use this thread to talk with one another (if needed PM other people in the roleplay to get things moving along) and don't feel bad if you have questions about something.

I might be very busy but I have plenty of time to write a post and answer questions. :)

Entity of Sin
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrozenAtlas on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:51 am

Is it possible for me to enter this Roleplay? or is it to late? I hope not.
<3

FrozenAtlas
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Entity of Sin on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:34 pm

FrozenAtlas wrote:Is it possible for me to enter this Roleplay? or is it to late? I hope not.

I'm very humbled by how many people want to join this roleplay but it is indeed too late to join right now. I don't know when new spots will be open either. Maybe after some some time has passed in the roleplay there might be room for people to join. I'm not entirely sure right now since I have a lot of ideas in mind for it and none of them include additional roleplayers.

Entity of Sin
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Entity of Sin on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:01 pm

For those of you that don't know or are going to look at the OOC thread to check things out for the roleplay.

Let me just say this. The roleplay is no longer continuing. Please stop submitting characters, asking to join, and anything else related to the roleplay.

Entity of Sin
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Thu May 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Why is this the featured roleplay, when no one is posting anything, and no one has posted for a month? xD It went on 11 posts, and it was only 500 words (max) per post. And it had no story! XD That's what I don't understand!

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu May 16, 2013 8:01 am

Mathew Littlepaw wrote:Why is this the featured roleplay, when no one is posting anything, and no one has posted for a month? xD It went on 11 posts, and it was only 500 words (max) per post. And it had no story! XD That's what I don't understand!

You do have a point and I just noticed this Rp today, then what do I see when I check it out?

ROLEPLAY DISCONTINUED.. WTF

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Entity of Sin on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:08 am

Mathew Littlepaw wrote:Why is this the featured roleplay, when no one is posting anything, and no one has posted for a month? xD It went on 11 posts, and it was only 500 words (max) per post. And it had no story! XD That's what I don't understand!

It's because the owner of the site won't take it down as a featured roleplay. I've asked him several times and he won't. How do you think that makes me feel having to reject a couple dozen characters over a whole month?

The only reason I haven't requested the roleplay to be closed is because I might revive it in the future under a different name. It's just as frustrating to me as it is to all of you. I'm trying to focus more on my business management studies in college than with roleplaying because it's a lot less frustrating to deal with than finding people that I feel are going to bring enough to the roleplaying table and stay dedicated. Perhaps some of you guys are dedicated and really want to be in the roleplay, which is awesome, but right now I can't commit to something that is going to distract me from more important activities.

Plus, I need to revamp the roleplay if I'm going to restart it again (which wouldn't be the first time).

Entity of Sin
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!