Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

An Age Old Feud

An Age Old Feud

a part of “An Age Old Feud”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

Two kingdoms, once one, but split by an ancient rivalry have begun taking steps toward peace, but will their plans be successful?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Age Old Feud”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: An Age Old Feud

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthaNielsen on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:52 pm

Where everyone go? D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AthaNielsen
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Sorry, I was watching TV. I'll reply now but I gotta go in like twenty minutes 'cause I need some sleep...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:33 pm

So guys... I'm just curious... how should I start?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:38 pm

@Adantas: um who is Jonathan? I read your profile and it says 'Jonathan choice her" and well The King of Sliabh is Ladislaus, so pardon if i'm not confused who your talking about.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:39 pm

XD I'm laughing out loud right now. That comment just made my day! Thank you for picking up on that. In actual fact it is the name of a guy I knew and for some odd reason I must have been thinking of him and so when I was writing instead of Ladislaus I wrote his name XD Oh that is just too funny!!
Last edited by Adantas on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:45 pm

lol, that is pretty funny.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anna_B_Summers on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Sorry to seem like a terrible person, but I don't think I'll be able to continue this RP. I simply don't have enough time in the day to try and catch up with every post because there are SO many characters, and I also feel like we aren't really living up to the rules. So, I'm terrible sorry, but I'm going to have to eject myself.

Perhaps another time, lovelies~

Anna_B_Summers
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:48 pm

That's unfortunate...I'm sorry to hear that, Anna.

Hm...jeez, this sucks.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remy6archer on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:00 pm

don't worry i was thinking about creating some more characters. Ill play the Abhainn captain as anna's replacement if you no one else wants to.

remy6archer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthaNielsen on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:43 pm

...how are we not living up to the rules..

AthaNielsen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:01 pm

200 word count... I think

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:31 pm

I did say you could type 100 words when writing dialogue, which is what most of us are doing.

@remy: That'd be really nice, thanks.

We just need someone to play Liam...Atha, do you want to timeskip and assume that all three of them have talked for a while and Liam left the room or something? I'd timeskip to the banquet but I sort of want to see Ladislaus and Gwen talking and stuff :3

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthaNielsen on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:06 pm

yeah, lets do that :3

AthaNielsen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:51 am

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was finishing up a game... :) last two missions, it drove me crazy to not be able to complete it.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remy6archer on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:48 am

okay i submitted a new (and better) captain of Abhainn

remy6archer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Posted!

So how you guys like the new updates?

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Hey guys, Calvazara starte up a new roleplay called "The Village: Part One". It takes place right before the beginning of World War I in a small English village. There are still four spots we need filled for it to start off and I'm making two characters for it so, if you want, please see if there's a character you'd want that's up for grabs :D

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!