Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tails of a War

Tails of a War

a part of “Tails of a War”, a fictional universe by Just Sayin'.

Two Werewolf packs. . One forest. A fight for land, a fight for dominance. . [More Info. Inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tails of a War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tails of a War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Tails of a War

Please ask questions, reserve characters and whatever else HERE. When more people join and characters are submitted I will create a Tab where relationships can be discussed. If there's any concerns please PM me about them. Thanks!

- Just Sayin'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Tails of a War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:30 pm

heyyy can i keep my characters from before??
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:15 pm

Sure.. (:

I don't remember which ones they were, though. Heh.. I'll go look!

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Big bad wolf

id only like to keep alice and nari...alice was a sentinal of the rohani clan and nari was the beta of stripus.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Do you think it would be possible for me to reserve a BIG BAD WOLF female scout and a male hunter of the Rohani? Or the Stiprus... whichever would be better for the RP ^^ I absolutely love realistic werewolf RPs

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:15 pm

May I have a Rohani Pack female hunter [two] and a Stiprus pack "The Delta" male reserved? :]

After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves. -Ciel Phantomhive

Deer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:41 pm

Submitted Carmissia's profile again! I loved this roleplay, so I'm glad it's back~

Also, sorry I didn't reserve it first, I was trigger happy.
Last edited by Kagerou on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Could I have the Stiprus Female Beta reserved? Thanks! :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

can i reserve the delta for the Rohani pack?

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:00 pm

@dark_rose i already have reserved her

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:47 pm

@LostRiver::
They're reserved for you!(: Thanks for reserving both a female and male character.. Cannot wait to see them!!

@Deer::
Reserved for you! Can't wait to see them ^.^

@Kagerou::
Glad to have you back.. ^.^

@Dark_Rose::
I'm sorry but Echo_Rose has already submitted Beta of the Stiprus pack. :/ Feel free to reserve a different character! We'd love to have you(:

@AuroraDawn::
Reserved for you!

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roseclaw on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:02 pm

I'd like to reserve the stiprus alpha for sure. Ill also be making two others for stiprus but not sure what positions yet. Won't be able to get character sheet up until tonight though.

Roseclaw
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:05 pm

Can I reserve a female hunter?

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Awesome. I'll be getting these up either tonight or tomorrow evening.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Hey I'll most likely get mine in by tonight ^^

EDIT: Sent the twinsies in! ^^ I wrote A LOT less for personality than I intended to, so I apologize for that. I can always add on if you'd like.

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:25 am

Well. My characters are up. So. Yeah.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!