Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sleeping Sanity

Sleeping Sanity

a part of “Sleeping Sanity”, a fictional universe by Robbhus.

Find your own way of survival in this low-fantasy prison setting in the middle of nowhere!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sleeping Sanity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Sleeping Sanity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:38 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sleeping Sanity"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Sleeping Sanity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:25 pm

This is actually a really good roleplay plot. I'll try to make a character by the end of this weekend, just to let you know.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:27 pm

Thank you :) I'll be looking forward to it!

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:43 pm

EDIT: Err, sorry about this.
Seems I won't have enough time for a role-play. Cursed school.
Sorry about inconveniencing you!

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Ooohh, this sounds neat! I'm quite excited for this. o w o
Does this also happen to be based off Deadman Wonderland? Pretty sweet if it does~

I'll try to get in a sheet by the end of Monday - I might not have enough time tomorrow.
It's quite late at the moment, so I think I'll research superpowers and look over character images. + u +

Also, I'd imagine you'd want 1-2 paragraphs in a post?
I tend to waffle if I'm not informed. ^^"
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Imbecile wrote:Ooohh, this sounds neat! I'm quite excited for this. o w o
Does this also happen to be based off Deadman Wonderland? Pretty sweet if it does~

I'll try to get in a sheet by the end of Monday - I might not have enough time tomorrow.
It's quite late at the moment, so I think I'll research superpowers and look over character images. + u +

Also, I'd imagine you'd want 1-2 paragraphs in a post?
I tend to waffle if I'm not informed. ^^"

I made this RP for another forum a while ago before watching Deadman Wonderland, so I can't say it is. I see the similarities though. And thank you :3

EDIT: Yeah, somewhere around that would be fine.

Lukipyon wrote:EDIT: Err, sorry about this.
Seems I won't have enough time for a role-play. Cursed school.
Sorry about inconveniencing you!

It's fine, it's fine. I got school as well, so I understand.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Submitted a character, Adion Volf.

@Asher Is it just me, or do we seem to meet every other role I go in?
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Call me Joel on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:43 pm

So, to start out... I saw this and knew I wanted to join. I saw two potential roleplaying mates mention Deadman Wonderland and squeed like a fan-girl. However... I saw your profile, Robbhus, and got scared. Am I correct in assuming that the 'inactivity' of this roleplay is due to the fact it hasn't begun?

Call me Joel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Yes, the reason this RP is flagged inactive is because I posted it earlier today. It have not started yet.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Call me Joel on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Cool-- I was just double checking/wondering. Expect a profile from me soon; this roleplay is too interesting to resist.

Call me Joel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:22 pm

unseenshadow2 wrote:Submitted a character, Adion Volf.

@Asher Is it just me, or do we seem to meet every other role I go in?

My God... I can't join a roleplay unless it has "Adion Wolf/Volf" anymore (no offense). Why is it that we always choose the same roleplay? XD

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:25 pm

It's just a name that I like. You will find that if you go through most of my usernames from the past 2 or 3 years, almost all of them will be unseenshadow2. I am just a repetitive person, at least name wise. Of course, the name Adion Volf never has the same history or personality twice.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Call me Joel on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:49 pm

So... Robbhus, this may come off as pathetic. No, I know it will, but bear with me.

I don't have my ten forum posts.

So I can't respond to your PM. Give me an hour, I'll find a way to respond, but that's why I've yet to answer you back. It's not because I'm ignoring you, it's because I'm a failure. orz

Call me Joel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:51 pm

Uhh... I don't think I got such a thing either though :/

Robbhus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Hey guys, just wondering. When are we starting the RP?

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:55 am

I'll make my own character and then start it. It'll PROBABLY be up and running tomorrow or the day after that.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:24 am

And now my character is up! I'll probably start the RP either later today or tomorrow (UK time).

Robbhus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:01 pm

I will quickly expand on what I was thinking with the concept of the 2 types of tickets:

Meal-Ticket - These tickets are for buying food and drink, but nothing else. This is one of the prizes that can be offered at the battle royals.

Ration-Ticket - These tickets are used for buying simple, but nicer than provided things. This would be like gentler and better smelling soap, nicer towels, and better toilet paper. Ration-Tickets are not used to buy electronics or food and drink. They are an alternative if you don't want meal-tickets as a prize for battle royals. They can be exchanged for meal-tickets, and vice-versa.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Call me Joel on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:58 pm

G-Guys? *pokes* I kinda stopped posting for a bit because it was me and unseenshadow2.

Did you get buried alive?

Call me Joel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:00 pm

I got my finals coming up, so I simply don't have time. If I had, I would try to post, but this is already dead.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!