Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Couples That Kill: The Initiation

Couples That Kill

a part of “Couples That Kill: The Initiation”, a fictional universe by Michaelis_xXx_Elly.

In this world of hate, pain, and affairs- it's a dangerous game that can get you killed. Ready to jump head first into it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Couples That Kill: The Initiation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Couples That Kill

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Couples That Kill"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Couples That Kill

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi can I reserve: The Italian Mafia's Successor: Daughter please?

Oh and Fav band . . . Umm Maroon 5 I guess.
x
Last edited by DuBois_Scarlett on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:19 pm

The Character Sheet:

I'm leaving it up to you guys to be as creative as you want (no rails, whoo!). But please be sure you have your name (obviously), age, personality, appearance, and the weapons your character uses. You may add anything else you want. Obviously just be sure to be appropriate and so on!

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:48 pm

do we make both character's under the certain clan?
if so can i reserve the The Yardies?
What happen's when i have gum in class :D

DyLAn:D
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:48 pm

Fav store: Forever 21
Fav band: The Pretty Reckless

Can I reserve The American Mafia's Successor: Daughter?

Blondie104
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Could I please reserve the Russian Mafia's successor: Daughter?

Band: The Killers
Store: Subway (I know it's more of a restaurant but, that's just how much I love food. )

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mylastbreath on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Nevermind. Sorry.
"I'll miss the winter, A world of fragile things, Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree, I know you hear me,I can taste it in your tears." -My Last Breath, Evanescence

mylastbreath
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:48 pm

@DuBois_Scarlett, MissBrightside_,Blondie104

Reserved~!!

@DyLAn:D

Sure, reserved! And i'm not quite sure what you mean?

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Any other female spots?

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:43 pm

No, sorry D: But the reservations last for about two days so please check back to see if someone couldn't make it! Also if you'd like there are still plenty of male spots open. (I'd be very grateful!) If not it's fine!

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:38 am

Hey guys!

Sorry I think I'm gonna have to pull out of this RP as I don't think now that I'll have enough time to commit which would be unfair on you guys. Sorry once again.

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:19 pm

Favorite store: Who needs a store, I have internet
Band: (Currently) We Came as Romans

So I'd like to reserve the Irish Mob.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:12 am

@Nekohina

Reserved! And touche, the internet is a very time consuming thing Cx (We came as Romans <3)

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:32 pm

never mind i hav to much stuff 2 do i wont be making a character for this sorry

DyLAn:D
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:34 pm

yo is it just me or is the Character Creation area not there? It's not loading for me right now...I'll try reloading again

edit: got it working but I have a church meeting to go to right now (Free food...don't judge me). Will finish it when I get back.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Hey guys I really like how all your characters came out! But we have three more guy characters open D: I was hoping that some of you wouldn't mind to making another character so we can get started?

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:24 pm

I was told that I had the Italian successors's daughter's spot.
I was about to post my C.S :l

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:49 pm

I can try with the British Mafia's Successor. I have no background in playing guys, but I can try.

Fav store: Forever 21
Fav band: The Pretty Reckless

Blondie104
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:14 am

@Blondie104

That'd be great!

@LoveMeMaybe

I actually was wondering if you'd take a special spot for me- She's female! I'll PM you about it.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:36 am

Ladies don't worry. We guys are very simple creatures to play, you'll do a lovely job.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!