Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Supernatural Camp

Supernatural Camp

a part of “Supernatural Camp”, a fictional universe by Dark_Rose.

Welcome to the camp full of all the fun competitions and activities of Summer Camp...with a twist of course!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernatural Camp”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Supernatural Camp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpirtiedCrumpets on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:11 am

Can I reserve two spots
One in the water cabin and one in the air cabin.
♥ -''Don't you worry child see Heaven's got a plan for you... ''
♫- And the worlds gonna know your name...
♣-Try your luck
™-One of a kind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpirtiedCrumpets
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:18 am

@Grrbot Sure, go ahead. :)

@ Sgirl12 Well, I'm going to give it a bit more time for people to join, since this seems pretty popular at the moment, but i would say that it would start with all the students arriving at camp for the first time. I will be more specific on the time of day when it starts. For now, don't post, so I can rack up more characters. But this will start in about a day. :D :D :D

@ SpirtiedCrumpets Yes, and yes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dark_Rose
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aleasha_bieber on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Can I reserve an earth girl?:)
~'through the sorrow,and the fights,don't you worry.cos everythings gonna be alright'
[B]elieve [I]n [E]verything [B]ecause [E]verythings [R]eachable

aleasha_bieber
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:46 pm

Okay! I've got it all figured out :)

My character from the Darkness Cabin will be Male
My character from the Fire Cabin will be Male
and my character from the Air Cabin will be female.

If you need another Female I can always do equal numbers :)
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:28 pm

@The_Fallen_Ones That sounds good! I'll let you know if we need another girl, but for now make sure get your characters to me as soon as you can!! Thanks! :D

@ aleasha_bieber Yes you can! I'll add it to the list. :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aleasha_bieber on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:50 pm

ok!:) I'll get my characters up as soon as I can:) btw,this is going to be my first RP on this website, but I've RPed before so I do have experience:L

aleasha_bieber
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:01 pm

It seems you need one more person in the Nature cabin. May I claim that spot? I'll probably be making a female if that is alright with you? I'm going to have to send the character in either today or tomorrow morning.

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:36 pm

^ Sure! That would be great! :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:38 pm

Alright! I'll send it over now!

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Otencia on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:35 am

OH MU GOSH!!! I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS RP TO START! mostly cause i never shut up and like to talk....eaher in person or in an rp...yeah...i never shut up..ever... ;u;....

Otencia
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:52 pm

My last character will be up in a jiffy :)

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:02 pm

Oh Otencia XD

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hdspencer14 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:32 pm

Edit: Would it be possible to add a Cabin for spirit elementals? Theres fire, water, earth, air, darkness, and nature, but how about one that focuses on animals? The Spirit Elemental could have a familiar (an animal spirit guide), and the character could command animals to do what he wants them to?
Realize the impotence of proof reading everything you publish.

hdspencer14
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:12 pm

@ The_Fallen_Ones Cool, make sure to send it to me soon! :)

@ hdspencer14 Well, that is kind of like the nature cabin. Though they don't have familiars, animals are attracted to them and vice-versa and the natures can kind of communicate with them. Natures are more involved with plant like things, but also animals. I'm going to have to say no to that because its similar to nature and it would be hard to fill the cabin. I like the idea, though! :D

@ aleasha_bieber Make sure to send your character to me soon!!

@ Love~in~your~eyes make sure to make your other reserved character!!

@ SpirtiedCrumpets Make sure to make your other reserved character!!

*Reservations will be over in under 24 hours!*

Dark_Rose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love~in~your~eyes on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:02 am

Could I change my reservation from darkness to a boy in the Earth cabin instead? Will have it up no later than tomorrow. I have to get to sleep now though....work...in...the....zzzzzzzz

Love~in~your~eyes
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:56 am

Some new spots have opened up because some reservations have ended. Check the main page to see!

@Love~in~your~eyes Yes, go ahead! :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:51 pm

I had a funeral this weekend, and while I was gone my last reservation was canceled, is there anyway I could still make it?

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sgirl12 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:05 pm

I seriously can't wait for this rp to start. I'm so excited! Okay. Bye.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

sgirl12
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:35 pm

@The_Fallen_Ones I am so sorry! :( Yes, you can have them back! :D :D :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hdspencer14 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:36 pm

In that case, I'm reserving a darkness character.

hdspencer14
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!