Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragons roam now

Dragons roam now

a part of “Dragons roam now”, a fictional universe by Wolflover2217.

Dragons have roamed the earth for millions of years now. They engaged in a battle against human kind, and they won. The humans were foolish to think that they could win. The dragons won, and their prize was the earth. ~more info inside!~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragons roam now”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dragons roam now

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:36 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragons roam now"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Lonewolf who sings alone at night,
You have no need to cower in fright,
For there lies a place that takes in all,
No matter how big, no matter how small,
Join out pack, we love and care for all.
~Celeste the lone wolf~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Dragons roam now

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:38 am

I'll join if that's alright ^_^ I can be a messenger

-K
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:45 am

Sure thing! I'll reserve it for you, or are you making it now?

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:04 am

I'll get started on the sheet now, and should have it submitted soonish :) Thanks

-K

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:20 am

I would love to reserve an elder please :) should have the sheet up by afternoon

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Hey could I reserve a female healer dragon if that's ok? I should have it up by tomorrow!
Thanx!
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:32 pm

I would love to be a warrior. It will be a girl and I can make a guy if needed.
Gir â™Ĩ

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Made a character and he is waiting to be approved.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:25 am

Okey Dokey everybody! I cant wait to start!!

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:40 am

Hey Amber, I will be a warrior
Don't trust too much,
Don't love too much,
Don't hope too much,
Because that too much an hurt so much.

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:48 am

Sure ting Laura XD

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:27 am

Actually, I wil play the male leader thanks xD

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:00 am

Hey sorry I have been busy with my young daughter :) But I'm working on the profile bit by bit and it should be finished soon....hopefully.

-K

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:02 am

I am delating my character and making another (the guardian of the humans thanks)

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!