Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Training for Deception

Training for Deception

a part of “Training for Deception”, a fictional universe by Gabriella.

It isn't a life you choose, but a life that you are chosen for. Agents? We are. Mistakes? We are not.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Training for Deception”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Training for Deception

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:50 am

That sounds good to me!

Having said that... I'm sorry for not being able to post yet. I've got guests over and it's impossible to get on the computer long enough to read recent posts, let alone type one of my own. I'll get on it soon though!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Don't worry about it! I have a little post written, I was going to wait for you to post, hoping it would give me a little more to add. But I'll probably just add whatever onto it and then post it within the next hour since I'll be gone for the rest of the day to travel back home. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriella
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Anyone going to be posting at all, or...?

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:12 pm

I'm so sorry! I completely forgot that I didn't post yet.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Therin on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Well crap, I am not sure what I did, but I accidentally posted the same thing three times. Is it possible to delete posts here, because I can't seem to find a way to do it anywhere... o.o
Maybe I'm just blind, but until then I guess I'll just delete the text from those, to make the annoyance minimal.

The Therin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Lol, that made me laugh.
But I'm pretty sure you can't

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Will be posting tomorrow or the day after! Most likely tomorrow since I just wrote a bit of it so it won't take very long.

So much to do, so little time!

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Therin on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:55 pm

So, anyone planning on posting? :)
I would, but there's not really a lot I can do at the moment.

The Therin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Hopefully. ^

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:10 pm

Will anyone be posting or has everyone disappeared

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:24 pm

I've been work with school and family issues, so I haven't been as active as I wanted to be. I'll post from Roman, and I apologize for the long wait.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!