Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sora Coelus

Sora Coelus

a part of “Sora Coelus”, a fictional universe by Ageha.

After many millenniums 5 worlds that have never known of each other, learn of new existence. Will a war of universal size happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sora Coelus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sora Coelus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:21 pm

I can't help my huntress instincts, and I'm never joking. I would hold your character very close to you, hungry pants, not unless you want his poor virgin soul ripped. Muaharharharar.

P.S. I tagged you in that last post to say "You can have Vayne fall into Spiracu, if you'd like."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:46 am

-glares at Layla- Keep your boobs to yourself, gurl, or you'll be left without them. >.>

And here's the little explanation. Red portals can you at any random place. If for example Riot would go into portal first he could be teleport to some random point on Earth, while if Kate would go in later she would be teleported to random place on Farra. Let's that that if people link hands together they would go to same place. Also red portals last for months however blue portals lead to certain world and certain location, but last 5 minutes max.
Don't say that you can't do it, if you haven't tried.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:52 am

Ageha wrote:-glares at Layla- Keep your boobs to yourself, gurl, or you'll be left without them. >.>

^ Haha quote of the day right there!

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:49 am

Grrr... Can't post today.... But fortunately I have an 8 hour layoff in Taipei on my way back to the states so I'll have all the time on my hands then.. XD Goodnight from Thailand!!!

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:35 pm

No problem at all, Tsuki! However, I must play catch-up on school, so I won't be posting until later today if I'm lucky.

In regards to ACO chat (because I can't waste 2 minutes at this point waiting for the ability to post in that chat), Mat is getting back to posting soon, it seems! Tsuki isn't gone, neither am I, and if Nai-chan thinks about leaving (though she said she wouldn't) I'll bug the crap out of her!

ACO will not fail anytime soon if I can help it. But for now, byes~!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:06 pm

GOD I HAVE THE BEST IDEA FOR A POST, BUT NAI CANT REPLY IF I'M GOING TO DO IT.

FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES, DONT REPLY UNTIL I DO

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:35 pm

Well, I can't exactly reply to myself, anyway, pantsy... So don't you worry, bub, you can fire away.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:57 pm

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!" - Gandalf. xD

I couldn't help but imagine Katelyn saying that in his voice. :3

Anyway, RIOT THAT DAREDEVIL!! He fears not of death, because he doesn't have to fear death at all. Why stay in the world when it hates you?

And, Layla~ After Ageha replies and Riot can move, he'll go to you. ^_^

....DON'T YOU DARE EAT HIS BRAINS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:05 am

I'm sure the only thing she'll eat is his di-

-abolical nefariousness!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:26 am

Hahaha, that reference was totally intended. And man, do I hate Riot. XD No seriously, I hate the guy. You've made him into God like creature forgetting that Katelyn was created from same substance as all the worlds.

Sorry, to say this. But Katelyn ain't gonna let you through. Not today at least XD

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:34 am

That's right... HATE HIM! HATE HIM MORE!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!! (Totally intended for Riot to be hated. Always wanted to try playing the bitch characters. xD)

He's not god-like, since I haven't made him overpower Kate at all, he's only holding onto the sword, challenging her to KILL him. That's how I created Riot, to be fearless about death since he doesn't actually have a place he belongs to.

Simply put, he WANTS to die. xD So if Kate isn't going to let the stubborn blondie do as he pleases, he's going to push the blade into his chest. O:)

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 am

You really want your character to die that badly? Somehow I now feel like actually making that wish come true XD

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:13 pm

I think this properly sums up Tuski's last post. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN9jTnxv0RU

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:11 am

KILL HIM!!!!!!!!! :3

But if you do, that would mean that I'll be out of the RP. :P So you'll have to bear with Riot's bitchiness.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:33 am

No worries, I'll stab him a little more and then tie him to a tree or something. XD

Katelyn: -stabs Riot again and again- :)

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:22 pm

(Riot whispers with his creator in the BG)

...Apparently Riot says he's probably going to remain where he is for a while, since it's not going to progress anywhere. Besides, a portal's useless to him anyway, except to fuel his knowledge so I guess he won't go through. And also, Katelyn isn't part of any world, so she doesn't know the hell he's been going through, and he doesn't want to tell anyone. Riot also probably won't help her in later sessions as well...

So yes, Riot might be inactive, and I see that Layla might be as well, since the both of them were supposed to 'meet'.

Alright Riot, CUT!

(Riot gets up and pulls off the fake blood and wound makeups, stretches, yawns and retires to a nearby couch and sleeps.)

Breaking the fourth wall like a boss.

PS: Don't worry, I'll just put Riot on hold until things start happening before I put him back onto the play box. After all, the actor himself needs to have a bit of rest, and some modelling jobs to do. :P

PSS: Yes, I am pretending that Riot is a real life actor and that Sora Caelus is a movie that the producer Ageha is currently shooting. xD Makes interaction between character and creator fun and witty.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:41 pm

I'M ALIVE!!!

I just happen to play a paranoid, overly cautious, lazy ass character O: Therefor, she cannot move her sorry eggplant-head to you. If anyone comes to Spiracu, however, muahahahahhaha. You are fair game. (After someone comes she'll haul ass and actually move, so don't you worry, meh prrrecioussss porrrtalssss).

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:58 pm

I honestly have the best remedy for this situation: A fail.

Oh, gee, a big ol portal sitting right behind me! Hopefully I don't---FWOOAH!

*Trip*

*ZZZT*

Oh god?! I tripped through?! WHAT IS THIS PLACE?

srsly guise, do it. :3

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:02 pm

I uh... Totally thought of that, umm... It was part of the plot! Yeah, there we go. Umm, some higher task of waiting, you know? Uh, uh.... She's a mermaid! Just not externally.

Your pants are looking mighty fine today.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Guess you can't do that; she actually tied him to a tree.

Okay.

Anyways, has there ever been a time my pants look different? They're always mighty fine! And if you haven't noticed, Vayne is not able to be within your grasp, so HA! HIS PANTS SHALL NOT BE REMOVED.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!