Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gentlemen Robbers

The Gentlemen Robbers

a part of “The Gentlemen Robbers”, a fictional universe by SkullsandSlippers.

Gentlemen robbers of the road but the world is changing. Will you still cry "Stand and Deliver"?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gentlemen Robbers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Gentlemen Robbers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:03 am

Nice post, Tempest. I'll post today or tomorrow- sorry for the delay...

In other news, I hope Skulls doesn't mind me briefly hijacking this thread for my own selfish purposes but I've recently started a new RP (roleplay/the-necropolis/) about zombies overtaking Victorian London. I promise it's better than it sounds and if anyone wants to check it out, I'd love to have RPers of your calibre involved!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:26 am

I do not mind at all Northern. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:41 am

Solid post northern! I'm on a roadtrip in Spain at the moment so I wont be able to post again until saturday/Sunday but trust me, it's coming!
Nothing to see here

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:59 pm

What happened people? We need our (good) highwaymen to ambush our soldiers/policemen and get a little action going!

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:02 pm

I can always switch teams, though like any highwayman with a brain, I'd run the other way

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:56 pm

All good posts are coming. I am away at the moment with less time than I had expected. Back to normal as of tomorrow.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Alright I know that Var is working on his post and I had to ask him to edit a few things in the draft he sent me as Wild1 has not read/responded to my pm at all.

Same goes for Maitros so until we hear differently assume he hasn't shown up and L is just in the background. After a bit more time I will have her get left behind/step out of the scene etc.

Thank you all for you patience and hopefully we will be moving along in the next couple of days.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Okay, a vacation in there slowed my response but maybe cleared my thinking on the post. I've managed to get it done in a somewhat okay manner. This is considerably better than my first attempt though, so there's that.

varxint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Okay. So going to give Genesis a day or two to reply if he wishes and then I will provide some action and a post for our Queen's men. :)

In the meantime, now that Var has posted (thank you) Monroe, Koh and Firewind feel free to respond.

If there is no activity from anyone else by Thursday I will be moving both groups along.

Sorry for the absence, thank you for your patience and we shall return to normal posting now :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genesis Rhapsodos on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Okay so I must apologize to you fine people. My computer and I have been at odds as of late. Suffice it to say I am writing this on a library computer. This is not an excuse and I will continue to post as fast as I can, but I just don't want anyone thinking I have lost interest. Nothing could be further from the truth! Sorry again.

Genesis Rhapsodos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Thank you for the head's up Genesis. :) I hope you and your computer can come to some sort of an agreement soon. :)

I plan to move things along now as the game has been quiet for far too long, partially due to my absence and partial due to missing players. Still no word from Wild or Maitros so I am considering them background now.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:57 am

So I have had a post ready for about a week now but I am reluctant to put it up. I realize there was a long delay with Varxint's post but the lack of posting on the Highwayman's side leads me to believe that perhaps no one is interested.

If that is the case I will centre the game around the Queen's men, forgo my plots with the highwaymen and if Varxint is alright with it we will find a way for Brennan and Braith to 'help' the Queen's men.

Thank you Northern and Tempest for posting. Genesis I know you are still interested but can't get to a computer as often as you would like. It is okay, I am still counting you as involved since you posted in OOC to let us know.

Highwaymen, please if you are interested but just unsure how to respond to Braith, let me know. Otherwise I assume you have dropped and will proceed accordingly.

Thank you all for the patience (those of you who are actually waiting) I will be altering my post to account for our lack of highwaymen and proceeding next week.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:37 pm

I'll get a post up for you soon skulls. My computer went ape shit on me this week, and between that and trying to keep my two games afloat this just sort of fell by the wayside I'm afraid.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:51 pm

It is okay Koh. I was holding off to see if MAYBE we got posts but alas we have not. I have a busy two days (hosting a house concert) and then it dies down so the post I have will get altered and go up.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Alrighty, I've got a post here for you Skulls. Sorry it's short, but i wanted to put something up for you to show Gwen's still in this and ready to be active.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:07 pm

Okay well then :) Instead of doing the remaining edits and then edits again to account for Koh's post I am going to work with Varxint to get one big post done that will answer all Fox's questions and move our group out of there and into the next day.

Northern, Tempest and Genesis so sorry to keep you guys waiting and I promise to have something for you in the big post. Time to move this puppy along!

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:28 pm

I have had a long week that has turned really frustrating and shitty today. I know I promised a post but I am finding myself a bit lacking in inspiration. Not even sure how many of you are still in it and that makes it harder to want to keep going.

Part of me wants to clear the slate and start again with anyone interested and the stubborn part of me says no we shall plug on.

If you have a preference and want to play let me know otherwise I will have an response this weekend for sure. I will be sitting tonight and wallowing a little bit and when I come out of it I shall move on.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Sorry you've had a rubbish day, Skulls... I'm all for sticking with this and getting going with a small group of committed RPers- I think we can definitely make it work and it seems like a lot of effort on your part to start the whole thing again.

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:07 pm

I agree, I think we can chug along from here. (Watch as I radiate positive vibes your way!)

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:39 am

Thanks guys! Appreciate it, really. I will see what I can do then to keep us going.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!