Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pandemic RE: The First Years

a part of “Pandemic RE: The First Years”, a fictional universe by freemixer25.

A virus turns people into zombies. with the Government saying there is a evac station in Chicago you decide to go, but what awaits you there? (Remake)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pandemic RE: The First Years”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pandemic RE: The First Years"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Pandemic RE: The First Years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Could I please reserve a survivor?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Count me back in freemixer!

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Welcome back Insane! And Missbrightside you have a slot as well.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 pm

May I reserve a survivor?

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieRaiderEng on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 pm

I'd like to Join as well :)
If You Dwell on the Past You won't Be Able to Embrace Your Future.

CookieRaiderEng
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Welcome kuukakulily and cookie

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:48 pm

All right every one. we have two characters accepted and i will wait a little longer for more players.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Count me in again too! I'll make a character as soon as I can get a laptop lol which should either be tomorrow or monday
One day Life said to Death "Why do people love me but hate you?" And Death replied "Because your a beautiful lie. and i am the painful truth."

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Awesome, i can't wait Saferia!

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:49 pm

I know! I'm excited

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:55 pm

I sent her in I will make it so you can see the picture when I get a laptop.

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:39 pm

I'm having issues with putting pictures up, but I was wondering how do you put picture on that is saved to your computer?

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm...not entierly sure if you can, you might have to go and find them again :/

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Argh! I might have to put a different picture then cause i dont know if i can find it again but ill try.

*Edit: Also do you know when we will start posting? So I have a rough estimate of when to come on because i ahve been extremely busy lately and i don't want to miss anything..... Also did i mention that i am extremely happy that this rp has started up again?:) And I'm going to put more detail into my character and change her a little bit.

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:40 pm

I just realized that Teagan wasn't sent in. I swear I sent her in and now she isn't there. Grrr. Also, do you want me to make another guy to balance out the genders?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Insane, if you want to and can handle it feel free to make a male character! Saferia, now that Insane has posted her character i will get mine in shortly and we will begin.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Hey, I forgot to say that I'll be taking a trip from Tuesday to Sunday so posting will probably be limited.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:10 pm

So this will start when everyone is here with us, so don't wander away!

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Well, everyone needs to hurry up and get here!! :P

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!