Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lovely Ones

The Lovely Ones

a part of “The Lovely Ones”, a fictional universe by supertoastgirl.

Gilded halls and chambers composed completely of silver, beautiful women clad in diamonds, and handsome men with crystals in their eyes. Enter into a world of corruption, intrigue and deception dark enough to make you look for the light switch.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lovely Ones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Lovely Ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Oh my! What an adventure!

THIS IS NOT DEAD! I dear glob I hope not. I'll try to post for Vi tonight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:24 pm

@supertoastgirl: We did Grease

@conspicuous: Oh my, sounds like more fun than what I have projected for my spring break xD

Okay, so I should be able to post either tomorrow night or Friday. I've been really busy catching up on homework and shit...ugh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:42 am

Grease is such a fun show!! We we're going to do Grease at our school.. But I guess we're too conservative? I don't know it was a dumb reason. Anyway we're currently doing Bye Bye Birdie.

Great! I can't wait until everyone gets some time to start posting again. I still love this RP.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:54 am

Our school never does any interesting plays. We're doing Midsummer Night's Dream at the moment. We did The Crucible last year though. That was really good.

Well I'm off for three weeks as of next Thursday, so expect plenty of posts from me :)
And I'm going to try to post for Philip tonight or tomorrow morning.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conspicuousconartist on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Sorry again guys, my best friend is going through a really bad break up so most of my free time is tiring to cheer him up. I do have some time today so I'll post for Atlas and get the poison champagne going around the room.

conspicuousconartist
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:54 pm

What's the actual plan for the plot? Is Atlas going after one person in particular or is he just trying to kill as many of the aristocrats as possible?

Also, is there a plan for any of our playable characters to get poisoned? Maybe there's a cure?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conspicuousconartist on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:07 pm

As far as I understand it; in attempting to kill one person, Atlas accidentally poisons several people including Margaret. Supertoast came to me asking if I Could be responsible for Margaret's death, because Confidence wouldn't be able to continue to play her character.

After some brainstorming we came up with an accidental mass murder, Margret being the only playable character to die from it, causing a 'witch-hunt' for the rebels responsible for the attempt on the High Kings life.

conspicuousconartist
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Right. Got it :) Thanks.

That sounds like it's going to be such a good plot to play out.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Sorry about my total lack of post for Philip. I'll be posting tomorrow, and Isobel when Scarlet replies.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:30 am

I'm so sorry, oh my God! Time just flew...I hope I get my post up tonight but it's 1:30 AM and I may have to finish it tomorrow...

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:53 pm

Philip's post is finally up, Isobel's coming tomorrow hopefully.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 am

Gah! Sorry I haven'y posted yet. I'll probably be able to do so tomorrow. Someone stole my Iphone at school so now I have to do all this paperwork...

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:59 am

Supertoast, poor you, I don't know what I'd do without my iPhone. I'd be utterly bereft without it :P
Have you tried that locate my iPhone thing? My dad got his stolen at work in London and used that to track it down.

In other news, hoping to post for Isobel tonight :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you find it soon. Hm, you two are lucky. I only have a Samsung Solstice with no internet connection :P

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Isobel's posted for, at long last! That was not what I was originally going for, but it will be interesting to see where it goes.

How do you live without internet to your phone, Scarlet?! I have a fantastic contract with a network called 3 where I get unlimited internet. As in, no fair use policy. Apparently if I start downloading huge movies one after the other they'll slow my speed, but I'll never get cut off and never get charged extra. It's so good, I love it :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Oh my God, I need to think before replying to that Isobel post xD This is getting intense, even though it already was pretty intense, haha.

I have no idea, honestly. All of y friends are obsessed with their phones and then I have my cute like Solstice. I remember when, 3 years ago, it was like the coolest phone ever because all of my other friends had flip phones. Oh jeez...my phone's 3 years old...

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:38 pm

Yeah, unfortunately whoever took it was smart. They went into the settings and disabled the locator app that I could have used. Sneaky, sneaky... Anyway, I think it may have been found. My friend works in the office that deals with the petty crimes and said that a white iPhone came in, so I'm crossing my fingers. We'll see on Monday, I guess.

Yeah, I totally and completely lost without my phone. It reminds me to do everything. I've kind of given up doing anything important until I either get a new one or it's turned in.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:13 pm

Haha Scarlet :) Can't wait to see what Marcus has to say about Isobel's not so subtle scheming :P
I got my first touch screen about... three and a half years ago? I remember how cool I felt too :)

And good luck for Monday, supertoast, I'm crossing my fingers for you that it's your's.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:21 pm

Heh, I can't wait to see Marcus' response to Isobel!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Sorry for being not very active...I hope to get a post up on Monday because I've been working on a huge project lately.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!