Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fairy Tail Forever

Fairy Tail Forever

a part of “Fairy Tail Forever”, a fictional universe by PINKanime.

Fairy Tail is a place for people to make friends, go on jobs, and just have fun.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail Forever”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fairy Tail Forever

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:42 pm

reserved
@legacy14 I'll check it when you submit
@Sneakyrio yeah that's fine
When we were still in the world of living, death was something that came indiscriminately and randomly. So, there was no way to fight it.
Yuri Nakamura (Angel Beats!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PINKanime
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:50 pm

May I please reserve a girl with the Lost Power of the Arc of Embodiment? :)
~ The Pale Violet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:52 pm

@UltraVioleta reserved

PINKanime
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:52 pm

yeah im done I wont be joining this rp sorry:P
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:58 pm

I'm actually going to have to say goodbye to this as well. So you can go ahead and free up my reservation slot, I won't be submitting Briar.

Good Luck guys and have fun!

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Hey Pink, Kei-chan :) I'll go ahead and reserve the last S-class please :) unlike others, I wont be leaving, unless you guys send me away :P
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:00 am

Okay, well I am so much in for this, I would like to reserve a lost magic spot as well (if possible), then I'll modify Hagen a bit in order to make him lower rank :D

*Edit* Just a fast question, why is there a limit on holder and caster mages? Shouldn't they be unlimited?

*EDIT2* Actually nevermind, ain't going to join... Too many problems on all these new Fairy Tail RPs

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:22 am

@The_Fallen_Ones reserved
@blackwolt okay just to clarify your question though it's so the roleplay doesn't get that big becasue a lot of the ones seem just to get out of hand then die out really fast

PINKanime
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:34 pm

OK screw it! I am in too much love with Fairy Tail and the nice people in this rp to turn this down! Put me down for a Castor mage! I will start immediately!
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:23 pm

*sigh*

Okay, why not. May I reserve a Holder Mage spot?

A question, though. Is a holder mage allowed to have Re-quip? Or can they only have their, well, magic item they use?

(That question kind of answered itself just now when I read through the sheet again. Heh. ^^;)

Also, regarding the character sheet, I spotted the 'At least three pictures.' note below. Would that just be three images? Or three character images? And, if the latter, would it be a real problem if I just have one?
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:27 pm

@Sneakyrio reserved
@Byte reserved and to answer it can be any image really... they just make it look more festive, but if you really can only find one it's fine ^^

PINKanime
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Well, finding an abundance of images isn't the problem. But it still has to befit the character in some way, no? I'll see what I can scratch up, though. ;)

Also, just a quick question that popped up when making my character. Are techniques just for casters? Or can a Holder mage make up techniques with the objects they use?

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:16 pm

techniques can be for both ^^ as long as it stays in the parameter of their magic

PINKanime
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:47 pm

So everyone just ditched Welcome to Fairy Tail for this one? Man, I was really looking forward to starting Welcome to Fairy Tail.

DragonBreath
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:34 am

Can I have one Holder Mage character slot?

Does a holder mage only summon or can he target himself?

RUN

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:43 am

@RebornAncient12 reserved
a holder mage just uses an object to channel magic
they can summon for example using keys, cards, rings, etc...
if you want an elemental power it would be like they need to use a staff to channel the magic

PINKanime
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:46 am

I fixed up my app, sorry for sending in such an eyesore.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Just edited my app a little. :P I hope this rp doesn't die!!!

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:16 am

Sorry guys! I'llbe goen for five days. I hope I can catch up... :(

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Sh-

I should go finish my character shouldn't I?

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!