Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Magical Powerful Girls

Based of a Stupid Song

a part of “Magical Powerful Girls”, a fictional universe by Sonohra.

A bunch of girls with super identities go to an all girls school. They are just longing for some drama and action in this boring little town. ((two male spots open))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Magical Powerful Girls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Based of a Stupid Song

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Whew! That was a lot of work! (Or maybe I'm just lazy)
I submitted my charrieeeee! I hope you like her!
I might change her personality though, because her appearance does not match how she acts. o-o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Lol, I do see many trust issues >_< Hope they can work it out! ^u^
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Wish I could see your character sooner, Lav, Sonoh needs to have it accepted by now. :s If anything, he's lazy for not checking in more than once a day (as far as I can tell, at least). XD

In other news, lets get the other characters up and posted please! Otherwise this RP will die before it starts!
Running Shadows Among Us

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:13 pm

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Thx Lav, now I can enjoy reading another char bio. :) I see that our characters may work well together, since Flare can create fire at will, producing light that Pip can use. Now we just need our other characters up and accepted. Spring break for me starts tomorrow! :D I'll be able to post at all hours of the day for a full week. <3

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:12 pm

So sorry that I have been gone for a couple of days guys. I was bombarded with end of the term work, but now I'm back and will be posting my characters soon enough. We need just 2 more boys.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Sonoh, you should message the other reservation holders to make sure they're still wanting to be in the RP. If not, update your RP intro so it shows open and taken spots (which will also throw the RP into the top of the RP list so more people will join).

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:26 pm

on it. Just two more boys.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Why do people always choose girls over guys..?

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:22 pm

Another mystery of the universe, it seems. :/

Assuming that nobody else want's to join this RP, we can start at anytime so at least this won't die before it gets started.

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:17 pm

we need just one more guy to start. Do any of you want to make one?

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:31 pm

I'd rather not have more than one character. If school work gets in my way so I can't post (final 2 months of school, so guess what's probably gonna happen), having more than one character to run would be bad for me.

~Assuming this comes back to life, message me.

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!