Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shattered Eternity

Shattered Eternity

a part of “Shattered Eternity”, a fictional universe by LazuliMetempsychosis.

A mermaid kingdom is forced into hiding by the development of science and technology. Even in hiding, they cannot avoid the mermaid hunters when they attack

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shattered Eternity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Shattered Eternity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:15 am

Ok! I'll get to it now! Thankyou :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:18 am

XDD Wait, I need to wait for Gothique's post, she will be posting on Friday or early on the next day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Okay. :) Well, the new posts were good! Awesome job everyone.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:11 am

Sorry for the delay, had health problems to deal with, and my week consisted of having a balloon threaded into my heart.

Enjoy the shit-tier post, because I just forced the muse.

"I believe that there are things one chooses to do in life, and also things that are chosen for one to do in life." - Lilly Satou

Sicariius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:04 pm

It's fine, Sicariius. I hope you feel better soon...

And your post was fine, don't worry so much.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:30 pm

So, I'm still here, but I was waiting for something from UtaUsagi so I didn't inadvertently godmod Maki by assuming she wouldn't say/do anything else in Callie's presence. Should I just post anyway?
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:12 pm

I just sent her a message. If she doesn't post and you don't hear from either of us by tomorrow night, you can go ahead and post.(Sorry I didn't respond sooner... I got sick. I'll try not to take so long next time)

Also, for anyone else who hasn't posted, please do so. If we have to ignore characters, we will. Ellipsis of Gothique and Sicariius are off the hook for now because they have spoken to me and have valid reasons(and they have spoken to me).

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:53 pm

I am so sowwie!!! I have been busy and had no inspiration to post. It's up now. Sorry for the trouble >~<

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Hey, it's no problem; I just didn't want to move on without knowing how you were planning to proceed.

EDIT: Just posted for Callie; assume that Leo's in some kind of high-level math course and staring out the window haha. Anyone's free to bother either of them, of course.

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:14 am

Yeah, sorry guys, just feel like I'm slowly dying is all.

Although, in a sense, I suppose I am dying slowly. But the kind that is faster than the rest.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:34 am

UtaUsagi, it's fine. Sorry for rushing you. >_< I just want to keep this thing moving.

Ion, well thanks for letting me know. :) That way we can keep going. I greatly appreciate it.
I hope you fell/get better soon.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:15 pm

No problem, I need it sometimes haha.

Hope you feel better as well Sicariius!

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:37 am

Is anyone going to post? I would, but I have to wait a little bit. I'm sorry.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:59 am

I could forge ahead with Callie, but I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with that, Lazuli.

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:53 pm

That's fine. :) Don't worry.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:05 pm

I posted >o<

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:01 am

Sorry everyone, but part of this RP is frozen, so the inactive character will be written out after my finals week is over so that we can get moving unless the person posts... I'm really sorry about that.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:32 pm

So... has this died?

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Nice icon. :)

And... Well, I don't honestly think so. Kuroneko posted yesterday. I'll be posting soon and I know Ellipsis of Gothique is still here. Sicariius was kicked out and Utausagi recently told me she left. I honestly thought it was dead for a while too, but since there's a new post and someone pmed me about posting, I think we can still keep this going. Hopefully everyone who was going to leave has left and things pick up speed a little bit. I'm really sorry...

The reason I haven't posted is because I was waiting on Utausagi, but I can just write another post to write her out as I had to do with Sicariius... Other than those two, I think everyone is here... I'm sorry this RP has been so slow moving.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Ah, thank you!

And no need to apologize; I just wanted to know if I should stick around. Glad to hear we're still moving. If I may make a suggestion, perhaps we could move events to after the school day or some such? It might allow more opportunities for the cast to mix, and small as it is, I wouldn't want anyone to be isolated.

Maybe there's some kind of town-wide event going on outdoors or something? Some kind of festival, maybe? It's kinda hard for people to really interact during a class haha.

Ion
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!