Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater: The Memories

Soul Eater: The Memories

a part of “Soul Eater: The Memories”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

Years after the battle with Asura a new school year starts for the incoming students of DWMA and now they have a new Kishin to worry about. Can they save the world from chaos or will they all be sucked into it? [Needs Witches and a Male Meister!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: The Memories”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Soul Eater: The Memories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thäntos on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:51 am

Great work on all the characters so far, I'll be submitting the Kishin tomorrow afternoon GMT time that is. I hope you all have fun and I shall look forward to Role-playing with you all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thäntos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpartanWolf on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:46 am

This may be an odd question to ask but how many IC posts are we going to be expected to make each day? I'll try to do what I can and reply to other posts if need be but because I live in the UK my timeline tends to be very different.
I live my life how I want to, I care not for death or illness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpartanWolf
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Thanks Thäntos, I look forward to roleplaying with you as well.

SpartanWolf, there is no need to worry about that, as long as your able to post we all understand the different time zones. :)
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpartanWolf on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Alright, I'll try have one or two posts a day

SpartanWolf
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Capra on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Can I reserve Evil Male Witch? I might not be able to post often but I'll try to figure something out.

Capra
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:09 pm

when are we going to start this up?

DragonBreath
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Sure Capra, and I'm starting the first post now.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:48 pm

First post is up everyone :) You all can start now!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thäntos on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:42 am

I'm going to read all the characters and posts now, then work on the Kishin so you should have him by the end of today. I was wondering if there was a specific time/place when you wanted him to show up? I'd rather wait until you're into the RP to make a first post than do it straight away.

Thäntos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:34 am

To be honest, you can come in when ever you want, once Capra makes the Evil Witch, you'll be able to work with him on how you guys want to show up. If you want to attack the academy or the city or just start killing humans, that's all up to you :)

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thäntos on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:34 am

So I've done my character but for some reason his profile comes up blank, I'm terribly sorry, I'll ask around to try and get that fixed. But rest assured he is done and I have the profile saved to my computer. Don't accept him until it actually works though. xD

Thäntos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thäntos on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Fixed. He's finished.

Thäntos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:49 pm

I love him! Brilliant job :D

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thäntos on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Thank you very much.

Now, I could write a post to start him off, but I don't mind waiting until sometime later in the RP. You just let me know, alright?

Thäntos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:37 pm

You can go ahead and write a starter post for him if you want :)

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thäntos on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:02 pm

In that case I shall do so tomorrow when I wake.

Thäntos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:28 am

Alright, I look forward to reading it.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thäntos on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Ack, I'm so sorry about how bad it was. I'm going to re-write it at some point or something...

Thäntos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Sorry for the wait, I'm posting later today, I've been backed up with school stuff and the computer has been glitching
~Peace
When we were still in the world of living, death was something that came indiscriminately and randomly. So, there was no way to fight it.
Yuri Nakamura (Angel Beats!)

PINKanime
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:10 pm

It's alright, but could everyone post today please?

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!