Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dollhouse: Used

a part of “The Dollhouse: Used”, a fictional universe by YoungJae.

A place where you can use our living dolls to bring to life your fantasies. Do what you wish.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dollhouse: Used”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Dollhouse: Used"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Your two warm hands gets cold when I’m cold
Your heart that used to be strong becomes sensitive when I’m hurt
Take my hands silently, hold me silently, I’m only wishing for such little comforts
You don’t know my heart that wanted to do more just for you."
~ No Other - Super Junior

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Dollhouse: Used

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Could I steal two dolls? One female, one male? If only one, then just the male. xD
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Hi. I was wondering if we were allowed to reserve characters? If so, may I reserve a female? I'll try to have her up by tomorrow afternoon, but I've got school and stuff.

To pick a theme....
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:01 pm

I would like to reserve a doll please?
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:02 pm

@bandgeek: You can, I seem to attract you to all of the roleplays I make.....I just noticed that.

@Starlight77: You can reserve a female but I will need to know if she's a doll or a client since they aren't specified.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:04 pm

I would like to reserve a female Doll :]

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:05 pm

@ChildofNone: Yes you can.

@LadyLibby: Reserved.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Sorry, a female doll please. -.-'

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:09 pm

@Starlight77: Its okay and I'll get that reserved for you.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:10 pm

<.< Since no one seems to want to take a male, you can change my reserve to two male dolls.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Hello, may I please reserve a female doll? ^ ^
I'll upload as soon as posible
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:39 pm

@paokikipao: There are no more doll spots open at the moment. You may take a female client if you'd like though.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:03 pm

aww really?
All right then (: it's good then female client 1?

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:06 pm

@paokikipao: Alright *smiles*

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Thanks *smiles back* haha :3

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Also one question, the clients, they just come and visit the doll house, and have just one doll in particular? (:

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:46 pm

@paokikipao: They come to visit the house yes. And more often than not they will only have one doll in particular. Their doll can be male or female no matter what gender they are.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:59 pm

Alright so, it doesn't really matter if the dolls are gay/straight/bi, either way they're going to have a "master" of the opposite gender?

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:06 pm

I see thank you!
I already created my character, but I am not finished with it, please do tell me if you want me to change something or anything.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:20 am

@bandgeek: Yes and no. I'm going to try to have there be a client who will match the dolls' orientation. But they will have to listen to and do whatever the Master of the Dollhouse wants no matter their orientation.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!