Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Red Inside

Red Inside

a part of “Red Inside”, a fictional universe by Vexilous.

A Victorian-esque fantasy involving vampires, lycans, and a whole lot of drama.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Red Inside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Red Inside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Yes! I'm working on the first post right now, I'm SO sorry we didn't start when I said we would, some rather sudden personal issues came up, but it's all good now, so I should have the intro post up soon! Also, Goosey, if you and anybody else want double up, that'd be awesome, but if not that's a-ok.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SillyGooseLee123 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:30 am

Alright, well I could always double up. :3 I wouldn't mind playing the eldest brother for the Talloways, if that's fine of course. I'll get Chaz's post up, and then I'll submit him in tonight and get his post up as well. :D (once again, if this is all fine with you.)

Edit:
On second thought, I can't post right now, but when I get the brother up, then I'll post. ^^;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SillyGooseLee123
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Out of curiosity, do you already know who this Ripper is, or will that be decided over the course of the roleplay? I'm not asking who it is, mind you, just whether or not you know yet.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SillyGooseLee123 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:17 pm

Edit~
Ok, so as you guys probably guessed, I can't submit the older brother- I am super sorry about this, but I bet you PM the rest of the players and/or put up a 'Role Player Wanted' post in that tab area, we could get more people. :D While I am unable to get the male character up, I am at the moment typing my post, so I still hope that everything is still active here.

SillyGooseLee123
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:20 pm

I'm still here, I'm just trying to figure out a good point for either of my characters to enter... o.o

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SillyGooseLee123 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:47 pm

Ok, well if you don't mind, I had Chaz call on Amalie; of course, if you have anything wrong with that, tell me and I could always edit. :3

SillyGooseLee123
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Oh, O.O I must have completely missed that xD

The new notification system works by tagging characters. So if everyone could just remember to tag me, I can be notified right away when my character is needed and I can get to responding faster ^^ (which you did, thanks! ^^ I must have missed the notification...)

I'll get right on that!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:44 pm

I can take the role of the second-oldest Tarrow brother, though I likely won't have him in until tomorrow or the next day.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Alrighty, so yes, I have decided the identity of the ripper, and Goosey don't worry about the character, if you wanna take him Cap, you sure can, but if you don't want to that's fine.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 am

I'll have my character up before tomorrow! C: Sorry for the wait.
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:25 am

Upon further thought, my character concept for the Tarrow brother works far batter as an npc than a regular character. So I'll just leave the spot for the GM to control as an npc.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:57 pm

I'm on vacation until the 7th, so I will not be posting until I get back. If I do, it'll be a miracle. xD

EDIT: Welp, it's the 7th, and I'm back!! But... again, there doesn't really seem much that I can post about o.o

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:20 am

I'm still here, I just can't do too much at the moment. By, who all else is still here?

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vilevixen on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:54 am

Hi I'm still here!justing waiting for others.

vilevixen
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:01 am

I'll send Vexilous a PM to try and get them to post, but I'm not sure when they'll get it.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:32 am

I'm here, and sent in my character a few days ago..?

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeedySteevy on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:10 pm

I don't know when you'll get this, but I'd like to reserve the oldest brother of the Calloway family

NeedySteevy
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!