Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Drahn Bord'el

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Drahn Bord'el

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drahn on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:57 pm

So I tried this for creating a new character. It's my first time roleplaying, so if anyone has some hints, just give them.

Name: Drahn Bord'el, son of Yavik
Race: Dwarf
Homeworld: Salvaxe
Height: 4ft 8"
Weight: 176 lbs
Haircolor: Black
Beard: black, 1ft 3"
Eyecolor: Emerald
Accessories: Always carries a shield and an axe. Also he carries a lute and some of his favorite ale.
Abilities/qualities: He his very stubborn, that's why he never gives up. Even when everything seems hopeless, he still goes trough. His friendship is very durable, but very hard to get. He enjoys to party very hard, but knows when to be serious. He doesn't care about gold. He's very strict in his personal honor. He is a brilliant military strategist, even when he's drunk.
Negative points: It's very difficult to gain his trust. His fighting skills are average. He is drunk a lot. Even when it's clear you should give up, he stills goes trough with his idea.
Background/History:
Drahn Bord'el is the son of Yavik, who was a respectable noble dwarf on Salvaxe. But one day there was a civil war between the Hall of Mavro and the Hall of Traidor. Yavik who was a kin of the Hall of Mavro gave Drahn to a sentry of the Hall when he went to war, where he died. The Hall of Mavro lost the civil war, but were granted a small piece of territory at the edge of the realm. Here Drahn grew up under the sentry of the Halls and learned at a young age the ways of a sentry. The fighting, thinking like a soldier, but also drinking like a soldier. When a couple of his friends fell in an ambush, set up by a person he thought of as a friend, he started to distrust people. Now he's a full member of the Sentry of the Hall of Mavro. And when he's not on watch duty, he's in the inn. Here he enjoys everyone with the songs of old ages.

So tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions give them. Also if you know a fantasy setting here to join with my character, or if you like to work out this idea of Salvaxe, just tell me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drahn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!