Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Emerôn: A World of Incredible Things

a part of “Emerôn: A World of Incredible Things”, a fictional universe by Darkrael.

Pretty much a free form fantasy world. Become the person you've dreamed of being

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Emerôn: A World of Incredible Things”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkrael on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:40 am

So this is where I can answer any questions you might have, or you can discuss ideas you would like to see in the roleplay, or just talk amoungst yourselves.
Last edited by Darkrael on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mëloi dëloi bësayt ëkrë solön un odën jvas
May your journey be safe and full of joy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Darkrael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Emerôn: A World of Incredible Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:13 am

Ne~ Greetings Darkrael,

I'm very interested in your roleplay, so I just wanted to leave a note that I'll be posting a character around 6 PM EST. If there is anything I should know before doing that, it would be appreciated~

Cheers!

-Dementedness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkrael on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:59 am

not a whole lot to say really, you're more than welcome to start whenever you like, where ever you like. you may find some changes over the next couple of weeks as i am still building the world. I would appreciate it if you submitted a character using the following character template:
Name:
Race:
Class:
Physical Description:
Personality:
Background:
you know the basic stuff. Also, please feel free to invite any friends you may have to join the RP and please submit a character introduction paragraph after you submit your character. thank you!

Darkrael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawk10002002 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:43 am

How would you like us to start our first post?

hawk10002002
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkrael on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Make an introductory paragraph describing your character entering a particular setting (please make it in the appropriate place i.e. a bar in malister needs to be in the malister place). Please remember if you talk to an NPC you must describe in detail what that NPC would see.

Darkrael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkrael on Fri May 17, 2013 1:57 pm

ok so im just curious to know ~dementedness, are you trying to start a fight with someone... there is really no one around in that area and no clues as to how the crater got there, or who is responsible. if you're trying to find answers it would probably do some good to ask a person in another city or something...

Darkrael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Fri May 17, 2013 2:08 pm

Nan, I don't. It is just the way you described, I thought there was someone hidding somewhere x3 Well, moving on.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawk10002002 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:12 am

GM would you like me to make a list of equipment my character has this way I you know ahead of time?

hawk10002002
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!